So Far this year the South has impressed me the most.

Floridatech

MNW has the toughest schedule in the state and is sitting at 3-1 and a spring win over Atlantic and a KOC win against Dwyer.

AHP is kinda undefeated if you know what im saying but they have been gettin it done lately.

BTW lost last week but they defeated an 8a player which tells me that last week was a fluke but if they beat MC then i think they go back into the top 25.

MC is rolling everybody schedule is questionable but i think the rockets can beat anybody.

Southridge could make it to states offense is conservative.

Cardinal Gibbons starting off pretty strong right now...

Oxbridge is looking very good so far they may win 3a this year.

Basically two privates from broward & the rest the usual from Dade.

To me the only surprise team is gibbons everyone else doing what they are expected to do.

TCA is a dissapointment, they are supposed to have a similar DB secondary as AHP but lost to Cocoa and Lincoln(waaaay more embarrassing.)

Armwood lost to a Manatee team that is probably the worst team in school history.

Ion think they gone beat MC or BTW but they will put up a big fight tho

Why can't they? From Kickoff classics to Now MIA northwestern has looked Far more impressive Then Carol city Leave it up to me I believe MNW is better then the chiefs Especially rite now And they have been the most consistent.

They Blew out DWYER @ Dwyer in the kick off classics who is picked to be a class 7A contender this year.

They blew Out american Heritage delray at Heritage 41-0 the same heritage who was picked by many to be in Orlando again for the 3rd consecutive year.

And against american heritage plantation who is a class 5a Fav to win states they only lost to them by 2 34 32 or 36 34 for their lone lost of the season.

Why carol city sits at 1-2 who sputterd against gables sputterd against Oxbridge to start 0-2. Were they both very talented teams? Yes but in order to be taken serious u have to win 1 of if not both of those games and your lone win of the season comes against a lakeland team who can only beat up on weak teams but wet the bet big times vs teams as talented as them or better. As runner up or dare I say district champion I'm rolling with the bulls based of Strength of schedule and who they have played they have been the most impressive team so far in district 6A-16

Why can't they? From Kickoff classics to Now MIA northwestern has looked Far more impressive Then Carol city Leave it up to me I believe MNW is better then the chiefs Especially rite now And they have been the most consistent.

They Blew out DWYER @ Dwyer in the kick off classics who is picked to be a class 7A contender this year.

They blew Out american Heritage delray at Heritage 41-0 the same heritage who was picked by many to be in Orlando again for the 3rd consecutive year.

And against american heritage plantation who is a class 5a Fav to win states they only lost to them by 2 34 32 or 36 34 for their lone lost of the season.

Why carol city sits at 1-2 who sputterd against gables sputterd against Oxbridge to start 0-2. Were they both very talented teams? Yes but in order to be taken serious u have to win 1 of if not both of those games and your lone win of the season comes against a lakeland team who can only beat up on weak teams but wet the bet big times vs teams as talented as them or better. As runner up or dare I say district champion I'm rolling with the bulls based of Strength of schedule and who they have played they have been the most impressive team so far in district 6A-16

You tellin me this when i already stated that MNW is rollin with the toughest schedule in the state they have played good teams dating back to spring.

Go back and read my comments for Northwestern.

Carol City gotta strong schedule too but like you said,they only won one.