3. Fort Pierce Westwood 

4. Martin County 

5. John Carroll 

6. Jensen Beach

7. Okeechobee 

8. South Fork

9. Port St Lucie 

10. Sebastian River 

I see Santucci is being green but I guess, Treasure Coast had a better KOC win then us 

Santucci left TcPalm a few years ago, he works for the Scripps/USA Today network now and contributes articles across the state, so you'll see his stuff on TCpalm, but also in the Palm Beach Post, Lakeland Ledger, etc.

Bryan Cooney is now the Prep reporter for the Tcpalm/Treasure Coast area. I believe the rankings are his.

7 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Santucci left TcPalm a few years ago, he works for the Scripps/USA Today network now and contributes articles across the state, so you'll see his stuff on TCpalm, but also in the Palm Beach Post, Lakeland Ledger, etc.

Bryan Cooney is now the Prep reporter for the Tcpalm/Treasure Coast area. I believe the rankings are his.

Oh no wonder he's everywhere on Twitter 

8 minutes ago, Drogo said:

But I guess a win over Lake Wales is better....? Smh

1 minute ago, Vero Indian said:

But I guess a win over Lake Wales is better....? Smh

Until the season progresses a few games, I would say shutting out a defending state champ at their house is better and more impressive than beating a Dwyer team (at home) that has been down the last several years. At this point I would agree with his rankings.

I do think Westwood has a chance to be very good this season, but Martin County won't be as good as the were last year. TC should be as good as they were last year, but their schedule is relentless again, so I see them struggling to stay healthy as there is no letup all year.

1 hour ago, Drogo said:

Until the season progresses a few games, I would say shutting out a defending state champ at their house is better and more impressive than beating a Dwyer team (at home) that has been down the last several years. At this point I would agree with his rankings.

I do think Westwood has a chance to be very good this season, but Martin County won't be as good as the were last year. TC should be as good as they were last year, but their schedule is relentless again, so I see them struggling to stay healthy as there is no letup all year.

Martin is as good as last year, they still have the same RB that scored 2 tds to beat us