*SOUTH FLORIDA WEEK TWO TOP 15*

THIS_IS_DILLARD

22 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Exactly. They lost their QB and did not have anyone to replace him. They lost to Osceola because they had no offence without their starting QB.

I remember that year, Palmetto was relying on their D because of that, they shut Vero down for almost four full quarters 

7 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

out of all quarters you pick the 4th.. you must not watch central alot

I didn't see the Vanguard game, and I thought I saw you didn't see it, either. Therefore, neither one of us has ever seen the 2023 Central team play a single game. We're both at zero. 

I have seen the 2023 Bishop Gorman team play. If Central isn't *dramatically* better on defense from 2022, my picking BG to score 42 points is too low. I'm assuming the Rockets are clearly better on defense this season by capping the points at 42. I'm also assuming Central will be MUCH better on offense Friday than they were vs. Vanguard.

What other teams in other seasons did is irrelevant. Nothing that happens this season can be applied to other seasons, and vice versa. Central didn't play 2022 Bishop Gorman, and they haven't played 2023 BG until Friday night.    

3 hours ago, Longtime Observer said:

I didn't see the Vanguard game, and I thought I saw you didn't see it, either. Therefore, neither one of us has ever seen the 2023 Central team play a single game. We're both at zero. 

I have seen the 2023 Bishop Gorman team play. If Central isn't *dramatically* better on defense from 2022, my picking BG to score 42 points is too low. I'm assuming the Rockets are clearly better on defense this season by capping the points at 42. I'm also assuming Central will be MUCH better on offense Friday than they were vs. Vanguard.

What other teams in other seasons did is irrelevant. Nothing that happens this season can be applied to other seasons, and vice versa. Central didn't play 2022 Bishop Gorman, and they haven't played 2023 BG until Friday night.    

No I watched the Vangaurd game, overall solid showin on O & D. 

Gorman is definitely one of those teams that can put up 42 like you said but against this defense, not likely. The running back stable & Oline should handle the workload & Central Should win 35-20 something like that. 

I mean if we could draw up anything we can say that past seasons do reflect in the future as central has always been a second half team since I was a kid going to games, never changed. This season could be totally different though & you may be right. Friday will tell the tale.