NO ONE is going to talk BASKETBALL � FOOTBALL � SEASON IS NOW OVER LETSSS GOOO����

Broward have you been over to see any of the Kreul yet? Been checking out some scores on the App and some very tight interesting games on day 1

I saw Coral Springs play McArthur in a very tight game.  Coral Springs looks like a young team and although it would be hard for the Colts to repeat, I think they could win a couple of games in 9A.  Coral Springs are currenlty 11-2 and will have a tough game Monday versus Miami Palmetto who are 8-2 now and slaughtered STA today 62-30.

Other scores... I know Dillard beat Westminster and St. Andrews got by Edgewater in a tight game.

I saw Coral Springs play McArthur in a very tight game. Coral Springs looks like a young team and although it would be hard for the Colts to repeat, I think they could win a couple of games in 9A. Coral Springs are currenlty 11-2 and will have a tough game Monday versus Miami Palmetto who are 8-2 now and slaughtered STA today 62-30.

Other scores... I know Dillard beat Westminster and St. Andrews got by Edgewater in a tight game.

that tournament seems to have a lot of close games, seen Ely lost to Carver out of Alabama to without one of their best players who had to sit the out that game do to an ejection the previous night

I'll do rankings on my District once i see how we do against vanguard

That game is in January

Vanguard is small this year, very guard heavy team, currently 6-1 and playing in the consolation championship in a 8 team tournament up in Savannah Georgia tomorrow, I'll be able to tell more what i know about them after the kingdom of the sun next week