AMERICAN HERITAGE (PLANTATION) VS AMERICAN HERITAGE (DELRAY)

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

REALLY STA THATS A BOLD PREDICTION ARENT THE STALLIONS RANKED IN FLA AND DIDNT THEY JUST WIN THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP THE YEAR BEFORE LAST AND THEN WENT UNDEFEATED LAST YEAR BEFORE LOOSING TO EVNTUALLY STATE CHAMPION U SCHOOL??

REALLY STA THATS A BOLD PREDICTION ARENT THE STALLIONS RANKED IN FLA AND DIDNT THEY JUST WIN THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP THE YEAR BEFORE LAST AND THEN WENT UNDEFEATED LAST YEAR BEFORE LOOSING TO EVNTUALLY STATE CHAMPION U SCHOOL??

Maybe not by 17 but i have AH Plantation winning this one I think they will find a way to win this one. 

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

TOUCHDOWN BRANDON JOHNSON WHAT WAS A BACK AND FORTH BATTLE FOR MOST OF THE 1ST HALF ITS NOW STARTING TO GET OUT OF HAND NEW SCORE AMERICAN HERITAGE PLANTATION 21 AMERICAN HERITAGE DELRAY 3

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

lol i never said they wouldnt win i just didnt believe it would b a blow out basing of the stallions recent history but this just goes o show u anything can happen on any given fri or sat....nobody is locked to win ANY game.!! but tbh it has been HELL!! for me this week with dillard having a bye i'm not used to us having a bye this early and i have been goin out of mind and i still have to wait to saturday to not watch them in person but on t.v lol FML

lol i never said they wouldnt win i just didnt believe it would b a blow out basing of the stallions recent history but this just goes o show u anything can happen on any given fri or sat....nobody is locked to win ANY game.!! but tbh it has been HELL!! for me this week with dillard having a bye i'm not used to us having a bye this early and i have been goin out of mind and i still have to wait to saturday to not watch them in person but on t.v lol FML

I hear ya STA has a bye this week then we get John Curtis from LA on friday the 13th....hopefully we bring some good luck! LOL