Who will be Vero's QB this year?????

Floridatech

Looks to be competitive for QB at Vero. Not always a bad problem to have given the history of solid QBs for the Indians over the last few years.

Yea i know most of the QBs for Vero didn t start until their senior

Nick Madden

Carter Stanley

Carson Proctor

Mike Dean

Dalton Stokes started two years straight for Vero...Wouldn't surprise me if Coach J goes for Joseph K or Nick Celidonio because of experience.

I would just go with Joseph K for now and develop Celidonio and Jankowski

If I were a betting man I would say Lenny is smart and will keep it competitive all through summer to avoid a Joe K transfer, but my money is on Nick celedonio. Nick is head and shoulders better than his brother Jake, and I personally don't think Joe holds a candle to Jake.

If I were a betting man I would say Lenny is smart and will keep it competitive all through summer to avoid a Joe K transfer, but my money is on Nick celedonio. Nick is head and shoulders better than his brother Jake, and I personally don't think Joe holds a candle to Jake.

I mean this is true but Atleast Joe K was a backup for Mike Dean last year and had snaps in about five games he played 8a competition Celidonio hasn't but i mean im being biased because Jake Celidonio did it lol

I mean this is true but Atleast Joe K was a backup for Mike Dean last year and had snaps in about five games he played 8a competition Celidonio hasn't but i mean im being biased because Jake Celidonio did it lol

Reasonable assertion for sure. It just sounded like everything Lenny thinks about joe was summed up with his quote" I never thought Joe would take a meaningful snap of varsity football" either way the competition is healthy. But I can bet if he already knows one isn't gonna cut it he won't let them know till fall. Can't have them transferring out

Reasonable assertion for sure. It just sounded like everything Lenny thinks about joe was summed up with his quote" I never thought Joe would take a meaningful snap of varsity football" either way the competition is healthy. But I can bet if he already knows one isn't gonna cut it he won't let them know till fall. Can't have them transferring out

Forreal he even said his own son ain't starting right away honestly Celidonio is the reason the QB competition is even here