Miramar looks SCARY GOOD

STARaiders2014

Man these boys look GREAT. Outscored their opponents 100-7 in their 1st two games vs South Plantation and Northeast. This week they play Plantation and that will tell us an awful lot about how good the Patriots really are...if they blow out Plantation then I would call them one of the favorites in 8A in terms of getting to Orlando. The game @ Piccolo will also be a huge measuring stick for both teams in terms of where we are amongst the elite of SFLA. That one should be another classic! Then the Cypress Bay game should be quite interesting as well truthfully. 

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

TBH MIRAMAR DOES LOOK LIKE THERE GOING TO MAKE IT FAR BUT FROM A FOOTBALL PERSPECTIVE U HAVE TO LOOK AT WHO THEY PLAYED A UNDERCLASSMAN SOUTH PLANTATION TEAM WHO LOST THERE BEST R.B IN SCHOOL HISTORY TO GRADUATION ...THEN U GO TO NORTHEAST WHO WAS JUST OUTSCORED 37-0 SO THE WAY MIRAMAR BLEW THEM OUT WAS NOT SUPRISING....AND AS FAR AS THE MIRAMAR PLANTATION GAME THAT WILL SHOW HOW GOOD PLANTATION...THINK THEY ARE....MATTER FACT I HAVE MIRAMAR WINNING THIS GAME....HANDILY...AND AGAINST ST THOMAS THATS ALWAYS A TOSS UP AGAINT CYPRESS BAY SHOULD BE A GOOD 1 AS WELL ...IN THE 1ST 2 VICTORIES ONLY THING MIRAMAR DID WAS WHAT THEY SUPPOSE 2 BEAT THE LESSER OPPONENT

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

LOL YOUR CORRECT...BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT B.A 0-2 START AND ELY 0-2 START BOTH SCHOOL LOOSING IN EMBARASSING FASHION....ESPECIALLY ELY....THEY HAVE A BYE NEXT WEEK...THEN THEY GO TO GLADES CENTRAL THEN THEY COME HOME TO FACE MIAMI NORTHWESTERN...THEN THEY HAVE TO TRAVEL TO CARDINAL GIBBONS ....TO B.A...WITCH WILL BE A TOSS UP...SOUL BOWL IS AT HOME FOR THEM...& THERE ALSO AT PLANTATION

LOL YOUR CORRECT...BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT B.A 0-2 START AND ELY 0-2 START BOTH SCHOOL LOOSING IN EMBARASSING FASHION....ESPECIALLY ELY....THEY HAVE A BYE NEXT WEEK...THEN THEY GO TO GLADES CENTRAL THEN THEY COME HOME TO FACE MIAMI NORTHWESTERN...THEN THEY HAVE TO TRAVEL TO CARDINAL GIBBONS ....TO B.A...WITCH WILL BE A TOSS UP...SOUL BOWL IS AT HOME FOR THEM...& THERE ALSO AT PLANTATION

Ely has fallen on hard times. They will struggle big time those teams you named I dont see a single W against any of those teams. As for B.A. not sure right now with them maybe they can get it together who knows but doesnt look good for either right now

I agree Miramar has played sorry teams for the 1st 2 games of the season and they gone beat Plantation Thursday night, but the real game for them is going to be against St. Thomas Aquinas. Although, we have beaten them 2 years in a row straight..... so going up against them won't seem to daunting of a task. As for Cypress Bay we always play them good, the only real bad lost against them in my opinion was the 2012 playoff game. Now as for the rest of these schools I can see them starting out the way they have, except for Boyd Anderson I don't know what's going on with the Cobras.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

AT 09MRSLICK I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U ON ALL OF THAT AS FAR AS IN B.A I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON WITH THEM EAITHER...YOU WAS WANA KNOW WHATS HILARIOUS!!! IN DISTRICT 7A14 WITCH CONTAINS ELY B.A NORTHEAST AND FT LAUDERDALE ...ELY B.A AND NORTHEAST ARE ALL 0-2!! AND ALL HAVE LOST IN HUMMILIATING FASHION WHERE A FT LAUDERDALE IS 2-0 LMAO...WOOOWWW ...THAT SAYS ALOT BOUT THIS DISTRICT THIS YEAR

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

O THEY ARE ONE OF THE ELITE NO DOUBT ABOUT IT..!! LIKE I SAID EARLIER I BELIEVE THERE GOING TO BEAT PLANTATION MY PREDICTION SCORE IS 35-7....I SEE IT BEING 14-7 AT HALFTIME AND WITH THE HOME CROWD AND EVERYTHING INVOLVED I SEE THEM PULLING AWAY IN THE 2ND HALF AS FAR AS IN THE STA THOMAS GAME IF ITS AT ST THOMAS I SEE ST THOMAS PULLING IT OUT IN A CLOSE 1 ESPECIALLY IF THEY BEAT JOHN CURTIS I JUST DONT SEE MIRAMAR BEATING ST THOMAS 3 YEARS IN A ROW PLUS I SEE THE VERY VERY SOFT COMPETITION TO START THE SEASON COME BACK TO HUNT THEM POSSIBLY IN THAT GAME

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

RIGHT THATS Y I SAID I PREDICT ST THOMAS TO WIN IN A CLOSE 1 ...BUT HEY STA ITS ALOT OF GOOD GAMES GOING ON ESPECIALLY IN WITH SOME OF THE 6A TEAMS U GOT NORLAND VS JACKSON IF NORLAND LOSE WENSDAY THEY WILL B 0-3! HAVENT LOST MORE THAN 2 GAMES SINCE 09 SEASON CAROL CITY THEY PLAY BOOKER T IFF CAROL CITY LOSES WITCH WILL B THE PREDICTION THEY WILL BE 1-2 BEING THAT THEY LOST TO SOUTH DADE LAST WEEK ...THEN NORTHESTERN WHEN THEY COME OFF THERE BYE THEY PLAY CAROL CITY CENTRAL BOOKER T JACKSON NORLAND ....THAT CAN BE 3 OUT OF 4 LOSES