Broward county public schools

“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)

As I was just sitting here thinking about football and the game later with my alma mater I just couldn't help but look back at all of the talent & star teams that have went threw Broward county.

and after all of these years all of these decades PUBLIC SCHOOL WISE there is only 1 school with TWO state championships & that's Dillard & a few have 1. && there are some who get nationally ranked some years depending on the teams they field but yet they have zero championships to date for ex Deerfield.

so what makes dade & Broward so different in dade county the play seem's to be better better coaching & it's pro public schools especially in the black community while in Broward the coaching is suspect and it's pro private. 

Even in some years where a public school field a very talented team & may beat st Thomas or another power there still not hoisting that trophy at the end of the year ... so what's really going on !?!! Why is it against dade when the money is on the line Broward public teams look so unprepared & just not even worthy of being on the same field as a dade public more times then none.

Dillard, I think in Dade County a larger percentage of the talent goes to a handful of public schools (currently MNW, Central, and BTW, and more recently Southridge and Miami Carol City). Aside from Columbus and a couple smaller private schools, there is not as much competition for Dade talent in the private schools, particularly in the North end of the County where a high percentage of the Dade talent resides. 

Yes, part of the problem is coaching at the publics in Broward, but that is not the biggest factor in my opinion. Coaches like Otis Grey have had success in the Broward public schools in the past.

Just my thoughts.