Cocoa vrs viera

Tiger86

What a game all I can say but on a serious note I've never seen such poor sports not the kids from viera but the parents and fans so let me get this right viera lost because of the referees? That's what many were saying on Facebook and twitter get real viera played probably their best game ever and cocoa played their worse and cocoa still won bottom line and the end of the game we had more points so in my book cocoa won grow up u bunch of rich cry babies

6 hours ago, Tiger86 said:

What a game all I can say but on a serious note I've never seen such poor sports not the kids from viera but the parents and fans so let me get this right viera lost because of the referees? That's what many were saying on Facebook and twitter get real viera played probably their best game ever and cocoa played their worse and cocoa still won bottom line and the end of the game we had more points so in my book cocoa won grow up u bunch of rich cry babies

That's nothing new,  most parents and fans will always look for excuses for losses, regardless of the team or real circumstances surrounding it 

Truthfully viera had control of game but lost it,  i think they let off the gas at the end 

9 hours ago, Tiger86 said:

You can listen to the replay. 

http://spacecoastdaily.com/2017/09/live-coverage-viera-vs-cocoa-in-the-prep-football-game-of-the-week/