Columbia 42 vs Fletcher 27 final

DisabledAccount

Columbia (5-2) travels to Fletcher (6-1) for a important matchup for both teams wanting to get a step closer to playoffs

I saw a few predictions/lines for this game so far

USA today 

Columbia 35  20 Fletcher 

Columbiahighfan tier projection 

Columbia (17) over Fletcher 

Joe pinkos 

Columbia 10 over Fletcher 

Times Union 

Columbia 38  20 Fletcher 

I'll add more as i see more

9 minutes ago, Dan in Daytona said:

Fletcher, had some good teams a decade or so ago with very good athletes. Did they lose neighborhoods to new schools being build. Or did good coaching go elsewhere ?

I think 2 things hurting them right now is 1 that their coach who led them to those good years retired before 2015 so they have not been same since plus their schedule overall hasn't prepared them for the better teams on their schedule 

8 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

Congrats Columbia. Always glad to see you guys win.

Was kinda bitter sweet win

If this was last year i would have got to see it in person but I'm basically on outside and have to rely on others to go to road games and no guarantee i even get to go to playoff games,  with my luck they will go to state and I'll be stuck here in Lake City when that's way i wanted to finish in high school by getting to Orlando, heck i would be ok with losing at state, I'm just tired of losing in regionals to teams i have no doubt can be beat by us

Why doesn't Columbia HS stream games? Even a small private like Trinity Catholic streams their games or at least they used to until this year. A lot of people can't be at the games physically, especially older or disabled people. A few folks have jobs that won't allow them to be on site.

25 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

Why doesn't Columbia HS stream games? Even a small private like Trinity Catholic streams their games or at least they used to until this year. A lot of people can't be at the games physically, especially older or disabled people. A few folks have jobs that won't allow them to be on site.

Well they streamed a few games last year but stopped mid season and i couldn't figure out why

I was one streaming this year but a combination of having trouble trying to secure transportation to road games. Getting in trouble with administration because fans could hear cussing in the background when the same fans i was doing a favor, for free i might add, were complaining to administration behind my back instead of telling me directly and the fact that because of that i was forced to film basically from endzone to 20 yard line which caused extremely poor quality of the film and having multiple instances of people on sideline getting a attitude with me 

All that combined is why I'll stick to streaming other sports and go to football games just to watch lol