DILLARD VS MIAMI CENTRAL

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

WELL WELL WELL THE 2ND ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS IS HERE AND LOOK WHO STILL HERE MY PANTHERS.! I'M SO PROUD OF MY SCHOOL AND THE JOB THIS 2ND YEAR COACHING STAFF BEEN DOING ALL YEAR THE PANTHERS HAVE BEEN DOUBTED ONE WAY OR ANOTHER ....LET THE SO CALLED "SPORTS EXPERTS" AND EVERYONE ON HERE TELL IT THE 2ND ROND WAS GOING TO CONSIT OF CENTRAL VS NORTHWESTERN OR CENTRAL VS CAROL CITY AND THAT DILLARD WAS GOING TO BE BLOWN OUT OF THE 1ST ROUND BECAUSE WE WERE ONLY GOING TO BE THERE BECAUSE OF A WEAK DISTRICT AND A EASY SCHEDULE BUT NONTHELESS DILLARD IS HERE AND DETERMINED TO KEEP MAKING STATEMENTS ....I KNOW BEATING CENTRAL IS GOING TO BE AN EXTREMLEY.!!! TOUGH TASK WITCH I WILL GET TO IN THE GAME THREAD LATER THIS WEEK BUT ALL I KNOW IS DILLARD IS HERE AND THEY DESERVE TO BE GIVIN SOME RESPECT.!!!

Guest hollywood

WELL WELL WELL THE 2ND ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS IS HERE AND LOOK WHO STILL HERE MY PANTHERS.! I'M SO PROUD OF MY SCHOOL AND THE JOB THIS 2ND YEAR COACHING STAFF BEEN DOING ALL YEAR THE PANTHERS HAVE BEEN DOUBTED ONE WAY OR ANOTHER ....LET THE SO CALLED "SPORTS EXPERTS" AND EVERYONE ON HERE TELL IT THE 2ND ROND WAS GOING TO CONSIT OF CENTRAL VS NORTHWESTERN OR CENTRAL VS CAROL CITY AND THAT DILLARD WAS GOING TO BE BLOWN OUT OF THE 1ST ROUND BECAUSE WE WERE ONLY GOING TO BE THERE BECAUSE OF A WEAK DISTRICT AND A EASY SCHEDULE BUT NONTHELESS DILLARD IS HERE AND DETERMINED TO KEEP MAKING STATEMENTS ....I KNOW BEATING CENTRAL IS GOING TO BE AN EXTREMLEY.!!! TOUGH TASK WITCH I WILL GET TO IN THE GAME THREAD LATER THIS WEEK BUT ALL I KNOW IS DILLARD IS HERE AND THEY DESERVE TO BE GIVIN SOME RESPECT.!!!

Congrats DHS_PANTHERS on a solid season so far! 2nd round of the playoffs is a good feeling!

Just an update from your friends in Texas! Stephenville beat their long time rival Brownwood (7 time State Champs) last week 49-10 in the first round of the playoffs! It was the first time they had ever met in the playoffs, which is amazing after all the years they have played each other! The freshman RB, Kaegun Williams ran for 300 yards! Stephenville has great shot at defending the State Title for a repeat. Good luck to DHS this week!

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Congrats DHS_PANTHERS on a solid season so far! 2nd round of the playoffs is a good feeling!

Just an update from your friends in Texas! Stephenville beat their long time rival Brownwood (7 time State Champs) last week 49-10 in the first round of the playoffs! It was the first time they had ever met in the playoffs, which is amazing after all the years they have played each other! The freshman RB, Kaegun Williams ran for 300 yards! Stephenville has great shot at defending the State Title for a repeat. Good luck to DHS this week!

thanx bro who do you guys have this week? and that R.B  is something for you guys.

Guest hollywood

thanx bro who do you guys have this week? and that R.B is something for you guys.

Stephenville plays the Springtown Porcupines! lol Stephenville is picked by 25. They should handle them pretty easily, but you have to go into each week of the playoffs prepared to go to battle!

Here's a pick of him running away from the Brownwood defense on a 64 yard TD run.

52880c0f7e8a7.preview-300.jpg

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Stephenville plays the Springtown Porcupines! lol Stephenville is picked by 25. They should handle them pretty easily, but you have to go into each week of the playoffs prepared to go to battle!

Here's a pick of him running away from the Brownwood defense on a 64 yard TD run.

52880c0f7e8a7.preview-300.jpg

THE PORCUPINES...LOL I JUST GOT A LIL GIGGLE FROM THAT BUT THATS WHAT UP GLAD TO SEE YOU GUYS DOING GOOD EVERY SINCE THE LOST TO YOU GUYS DILLARD HAS BEEN ON A RAMPAGE WE WAS "21" POINT UNDERDOGS IN THE 1ST ROUND EVERYONE ONE ON HERE SAID WE HAD NO BUSINESS IN THE 1ST ROUND BUT WE WAS UP 21-0 AT HALFTIME AND NOW WERE IN THE 2ND ROUND AGAINST A NATIONAL OPPONENT WE WILL BE PICKED TO BE BLOWN OUT AGAIN BUT THATS WHY YOU PLAY THE GAME.