College football top 25 question marks

DisabledAccount

7 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I would try and give an answer. However, I don't pretend to follow college or the NFL the way I follow high school football. So while  I know a bit about a few teams, I have little knowledge of most on the list. 

Fair enough 

I generally only see about 30 teams a year in college until bowl games (maybe more but i was being conservative with the number) and only a few do i see multiple times

Pro i probably see at least 1 game a year with each team but again some more than others and until last year i never got to watch other teams play at high school level (thank you smart phone for live streaming lol) 

39 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Fair enough 

I generally only see about 30 teams a year in college until bowl games (maybe more but i was being conservative with the number) and only a few do i see multiple times

Pro i probably see at least 1 game a year with each team but again some more than others and until last year i never got to watch other teams play at high school level (thank you smart phone for live streaming lol) 

Its' a lot easier to see multiple high school teams when you live near a large metro area like Orlando. In my entire life I have seen between 5 and 10 college games live and one NFL game. Each was from the nosebleed section of the stands. Personally I found watching on TV a lot better. With High School arrive early and you can get the best seats in the house even if you are not a booster. 

6 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Fair enough 

you only see 30 college teams a year but popped out a top 25 every week util you could no longer keep FSU in it

I can only watch so many because not every team gets TV coverage 

Just like how i can't watch every high school team in Florida but in reality we all know that most people who do rankings don't watch every team anyway

You really think those national posters at USA today actually watch every team lol