FHS7v7A Regional Tournament Recaps

Joshua Wilson

Been to two of the three regional qualifiers already for the FHS7v7A and I have to say Columbia and Sandalwood will certainly be two teams to keep an eye on in Class 7A and Class 8A respectively. I think both will be locked and loaded, ready to win their districts.

I would certainly keep an eye on St. Augustine, Menendez, Bartram Trail, Buchholz and here is a surprise...  Lafayette... all did exceedingly well in the tournaments. 

Vernon is also a team got pegged to show more improvement in Class 1A. They got some hoss guys on the line and that could be dangerous for others over the next couple of years.

I've watched bartram 

They are second round team at best, their defense looked pretty bad,  we went down the field with what looked to be a soft pace,  had that game been regular season we probably would put up 50 points in a half against them

oh and they don't have Riley Smith or Joey Gatewood to light up scoreboard so overall I can't see them being a deep threat

They a playoff team but i doubt they go deeper than 1st round or second round