Multiple Choice Quiz-Hottest HS Football County in the Country

OldSchoolLion

With 12 players on the ESPN 300, I thought Broward County had to be the hottest county in the country in terms of talent.  But there is an argument to be made that a certain county in Georgia, with half of the population of Broward County and 11 players on the ESPN 300, is the richest in talent.

Which Georgia county is it?

Clayton

Cobb

Dekalb

Fulton

Gwinnett

FYI-Miami-Dade has 3 players and Palm Beach has 4 players on the list.

1 hour ago, OldSchoolLion said:

With 12 players on the ESPN 300, I thought Broward County had to be the hottest county in the country in terms of talent.  But there is an argument to be made that a certain county in Georgia, with half of the population of Broward County and 11 players on the ESPN 300, is the richest in talent.

Which Georgia county is it?

Clayton

Cobb

Dekalb

Fulton

Gwinnett

FYI-Miami-Dade has 3 players and Palm Beach has 4 players on the list.

Im guessing whatever county that Grayson is in. So Gwinnett?

It is Gwinnett County.  Good job MuckCityChamp!:)

This county, on the northeast side of Atlanta, has a number of public schools who have been nationally ranked this decade-see below.  The county's population has exploded over the past 30 years, though it is still much smaller than Florida's biggest counties.

Because of its proximity to Atlanta, good schools, and open land in the eastern part of the county, most predict this area will continue to see great growth.  In 10-15 years, I would not be surprised if this county gains the same status as Miami-Dade and Broward does now in terms of producing top-tier talent.    

Archer

Brookwood

Buford

Grayson

Norcross

North Gwinnett

Parkview