XDC Florida High School Football Tour: Week 1 (Carol City at American Heritage Plantation)

XDC

Headed down South to see, in my estimation, one of the better games in the state tonight. While early, this one should tell us a lot about how things are going to shake out down South this year. Excited to watch a couple of former players go to work on a pretty big stage. Should be fun. 

Should you also be in attendance, let me know. Would love to talk ball.

XDC

3 hours ago, XDC said:

Headed down South to see, in my estimation, one of the better games in the state tonight. While early, this one should tell us a lot about how things are going to shake out down South this year. Excited to watch a couple of former players go to work on a pretty big stage. Should be fun. 

Should you also be in attendance, let me know. Would love to talk ball.

XDC

Me and Broward is here sitting in the Carol City side

14-10 CC at the half.

Couldnt make out the clock situation, but AHP ran out of time after a long scramble by the Q. 

First half take: two really good teams. I think both will struggle to run the ball in the second half, as both defenses have loaded the box and dared the offense to throw it.

Despite the complete lack of a kicking game: edge to CC. I think some big plays are coming through the air in the 2H.