Crestview blew a lead.

Terrapin

So 28-0. Crestview leads into the half.

Then Navarre puts on a come back drive to get to 35-28. Crestview manages to run a drive in, for 35-35. Crestview center botches a high snap so they are forced to punt on what could've been the winning drive. OT clocks in.

Navarre intercepts it on the second play, but they have to restart at the 10 yard line. Navarre gets four tries to get it in the end zone. They get it in, Navarre wins 41-35.

What a comeback, it's like the superbowl 28-3 comeback. 

4 hours ago, Sharkbait said:

Just out of curiosity did play look particularly sloppy?  I know most teams in the area have had very little outdoor practice this week and the game I attended and the highlights I have seen all showed it.

That may have been it. Defense in the second half wasn't covering like they usually do, they let up too many holes and not blocking as good as first half. Then again, Navarre is the only other panhandle team I have making it into the playoffs, they're a really good team even if they aren't as powerful as they were a few years ago. Crestview ultimately came out undisciplined in the second half.