CAROL CITY VS ANY OF BROWARD COUNTY TOP 10

Right now Carol city is the #1 team In Miami probably in all of Florida and rightfully so but a thought ran cross my mind.

from the number one team in Broward County to the number 10 team in broward what would be the result of each matchup on a neutral field. And this is my opinion.

#PREDICTIONS

CAROL CITY VS #1 DFB 

I got Carol city winning 42-13

CAROL CITY VS ST THOMAS 

i got Carol city winning 47-20

CAROL CITY VS AHP 

already beat them 38-14 this year 

CAROL CITY VS U SCHOOL

i got Carol city winning 48-13

CAROL CITY VS CHAMINADE 

I got Carol city winning 46-19

CAROL CITY VS MIRAMAR

i got Carol city winning 40-6

CAROL CITY VS PLANTATION 

i got Carol city winning 35-0

CAROL CITY VS DILLARD 

Got Carol city winning 47-6

CAROL CITY VS WESTERN 

got Carol city winning 46-0

CAROL CITY VS CARDINAL GIBBONS 

Got Carol city winning 42-14

so as I look at this this is one top Dade County school vs the very best in Broward County and me personally I don’t see not one school in broward coming even within 20 points of Carol city. And you still have the likes of Carol city northwestern and southridge in mia who would most likely light up half if not all of Broward County top 10 list as well.

so it brings to question WHAT IS BROWARD COUNTY FOOTBALL?? and what have we lost or what have we been missing over the years ???

what happen to the edge grit and nastiness that we use to have as a county in the 90s & 80s that made us just as good or better much years then our 305 counterparts ?? 

Next time you come on here "bragging about your team" check the facts and hard core numbers.

Since 2013 here are the FACTS ( not counting this year )

Carol City is 40 wins 22 losses, 64.5% winning percentage, and oh yea just 1 only 1 state Title, Central has more!

AH is 65 wins 6 losses, 91.5% winning percentage and hmmm, 4 state titles

STA is 63 wins 10 losses, 86.3% winning percentage and wow surprise, surprise 3 state titles

THAT IS BROWARD COUNTY FOOTBALL!!

Come back and post when your team can do this year in and year out like AH and STA. Happy for you for 1 year you put together some kids that can play. Season is yet from over. Let's see how you finish when all is said and done.

36 minutes ago, JJscoutBrow said:

Next time you come on here "bragging about your team" check the facts and hard core numbers.

Since 2013 here are the FACTS ( not counting this year )

Carol City is 40 wins 22 losses, 64.5% winning percentage, and oh yea just 1 only 1 state Title, Central has more!

AH is 65 wins 6 losses, 91.5% winning percentage and hmmm, 4 state titles

STA is 63 wins 10 losses, 86.3% winning percentage and wow surprise, surprise 3 state titles

THAT IS BROWARD COUNTY FOOTBALL!!

Come back and post when your team can do this year in and year out like AH and STA. Happy for you for 1 year you put together some kids that can play. Season is yet from over. Let's see how you finish when all is said and done.

Nice but panther wasn't saying Carol City was best team since 2013, he was saying best team THIS YEAR 

That's where i question logic, what does past seasons have anything to do with the quality of a team THIS YEAR 

Like the people who think LSU and UF are elite because of championships won a decade ago

This STA team ain't 2015 STA and AHP was stronger last 2 years then this year oh and guess who beat them THIS YEAR 

Carol City  

One hit wonders. No one came on this forum and made such  "brash" "bold" comments about who beats who in the year they were good. oops, that is every year for STA and AH.  STA did not in 2015 nor did AH last season. Every once in a blue moon a NON Private school, gets kids that transfer,  and builds a powerhouse. Miami Central is only team I have seen past 7-8 years do this consistently. My hats off to that program very very very consistent and well coached. Northwestern, Carol City, Booker T cannot do it year after year. Carol City has played no one outside of Florida on their schedule, nor did they ask around to play anyone in the late Winter and Early Spring when coaches called around to get games. I wonder why? Central did, Aquinas did, AH did, Northwestern played at least IMG, Gibbons did. CC loses a lot of talent at key positions this year. My vote is Central beats them at Traz!

2 minutes ago, JJscoutBrow said:

One hit wonders. No one came on this forum and made such  "brash" "bold" comments about who beats who in the year they were good. oops, that is every year for STA and AH.  STA did not in 2015 nor did AH last season. Every once in a blue moon a NON Private school, gets kids that transfer,  and builds a powerhouse. Miami Central is only team I have seen past 7-8 years do this consistently. My hats off to that program very very very consistent and well coached. Northwestern, Carol City, Booker T cannot do it year after year. Carol City has played no one outside of Florida on their schedule, nor did they ask around to play anyone in the late Winter and Early Spring when coaches called around to get games. I wonder why? Central did, Aquinas did, AH did, Northwestern played at least IMG, Gibbons did. CC loses a lot of talent at key positions this year. My vote is Central beats them at Traz!

One hit wonders? I could have sworn they won state 2 years ago but maybe my memory is fuzzy 

And yes Carol City didn't play oos,  for some reason they have not had a history of playing oos like their counterparts Miami Central, Miami Northwestern and Miami Washington have had

And I'm guessing you weren't impressed with the wins over Columbus (who i think haven't lost since)  or AHP (who haven't lost since and beat one of best teams from NJ)

And the point i was making is it seems like you think a team like AHP or STA is better this year (even though AHP already lost to Carol City and STA is still not at 2015 or 2016 form which is the level they would have to be at to beat Carol City this season)

Now if Panther had said Carol City was the better program then i could understand and probably agree with your assessment but what AHP and STA did in past years compared to Carol City doesn't mean much on what teams they have here in 2018

9 minutes ago, JJscoutBrow said:

Will your opinion of Carol City change if they indeed beat Miami Central later in the season when they play? (it's a few weeks out if i saw schedule correctly)