Will FSU Finish with a Losing Record in Regular Season?

OldSchoolLion

18 hours ago, peezy28 said:

I talk to my brothers the most knowledgeable football folks I know LOL.  They are both canes fans but they never said it was your year that is me saying that (kinda being a smart ass mind you) based on the "hype machine" from preseason ranking and the fact that y'all were ranked #2 last year until pastor Richt decided to LOL.  My brothers were done with Pastor Richt after the Pitt lost... My brother calls it the worst loss in UM history because yes you had some bad losses but NEVER EVER have you been ranked #2 with basically a chance to go to the playoff or title game regardless if you win or lose your conference and then to lose to a horrible team like Pitt... I mean sub .500... Also his actions in the game replacing Rozier and then putting him back in there.  The indecisiveness helped exacerbate the loss. 

Y'all should talk some time seem like a few things you said your in the same mind frame as them.

Man he did  lmao!! But pastor Richt is tripping.. We love him as a CEO of the team. You be the HC , run the program right and recruit good.. But him being a OC ? Miss me with that.. I still want him here but with that last stunt he just did against UVA and bringing 12 back in boy we’re looking side eye at him. I’m convinced, he doesn’t like Perry and love Rosier...

1 hour ago, Zoe Boy said:

Man he did  lmao!! But pastor Richt is tripping.. We love him as a CEO of the team. You be the HC , run the program right and recruit good.. But him being a OC ? Miss me with that.. I still want him here but with that last stunt he just did against UVA and bringing 12 back in boy we’re looking side eye at him. I’m convinced, he doesn’t like Perry and love Rosier...

He contradictory as F though because isn't he the one that came out and said something to the affect that Rozier would never start for him... Using the kid as a scapegoat IMO