WEEK 9 BROWARD COUNTY TOP 10

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Note these rankings are based off my own opinion and how each team is playing right now not off previous years or because of who they are.

#1 ST THOMAS 

#2 UNIVERSITY SCHOOL

#3 GIBBONS

#4 AMERICAN HERITAGE

#5 CHAMiNADE

#6 DEERFIELD

#7 DILLARD

#8 WESTERN

#9 PLANTATION

#10 MIRAMAR

Knocking on the door mccarthur coconut Creek hallandle boyd Anderson 

I have to admit- I truly felt that Chaminade was going to pound Uschool similar to last year, but I've seen enough from Uschool now to realize Chaminade might be a legit underdog in that game. Chaminade is up and down, they play well in spurts, they play poor in spurts but Uschool seems to be consistent.

Curious how Hallandle finishes the season as well!     Always appreciate your views Dillard!

5 minutes ago, SPCjessica2004 said:

I have to admit- I truly felt that Chaminade was going to pound Uschool similar to last year, but I've seen enough from Uschool now to realize Chaminade might be a legit underdog in that game. Chaminade is up and down, they play well in spurts, they play poor in spurts but Uschool seems to be consistent.

Curious how Hallandle finishes the season as well!     Always appreciate your views Dillard!

Thanks Jessica I truly enjoy you and your family view points as well coming into the season I thought hallandle would be terrible but they are actually solid not championship caliber but not a door mat either.

And that CHAMiNADE u school game is gonna be something the way the sharks did a extremely talented ahd squad who some who are picking to possibly make it to Orlando was a thing to see