DILLARD HIGH MAKiNG HiSTORY!!!

THIS_IS_DILLARD

No it may not be national history and know it may not be extraordinary history but what Dillard is doing this year under first year head coach and coaching staff can’t be ignored.

Now granted is Dillard championship caliber yet ? NOOO!! BUt everything is a process and we are on the right track to becoming a contender.

NOW THE HISTORY: Dillard has scored 40 or more points 4 times this season for the first time in over 13 years.

they held multiple teams scoreless for the first time in over 18 years.

and their 3 game stretch of 44-0 46-3 and 41-0 our scoring their 3 opponents 131-3 is their most dominant 3 game stretch in over 25 years. 

Now again was it against the best of the best elite & so on ?? NO but this a different Dillard team rather then the past last year or before we struggled to put these same teams away but what do good or great teams do when they play inferior opponents they eat them alive which is what Dillard has done this year below our their results against all their district opponents 

36-6 WIN

44-0 WIN

46-3 WIN

41-0 WIN

talk about domination Dillard is now 7-2 on the year have won 6 in a row are ranked #16 in south Florida top 20 ranked #7 in browards top 10 and is ranked #10 in the associated press top 10 for 6A.

again I’m not trying to say Dillard is ready to beat central carol city & etc but for years it seem my panthers couldn’t get out their own way losing games they shouldn’t lack of care & discipline but for the first time in over 20 years the panther faithful can finally see change and growth. 

Shout out to our defensive coordinator who played for Dillard back in our glory days he really has our defense playing with a edge AND TO THE ENTIRE ORGANIZATION I’m proud of all y’all all the way to the young men keep trusting the process win lose or draw I BLEED BLUE & GRAY ONLY!!! #PAWSUP!!! 

@ColumbiaHighFan2017class I’m so proud of them bro 

Dillard has a way to go for sure but it's definitely a step in the right direction 

What i like from a outsider perspective isn't anything that's been on the field for Dillard 

I like that their coach clearly has a goal in mind and a plan in place and seems to be trying to restore the pride not only in the Dillard fanbase but also in the student body

He will make them competitive and once a blueprint is in place then dillard will start attracting some of the other studs in broward county that before were going to other schools and that will make Dillard contenders

49 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Dillard has a way to go for sure but it's definitely a step in the right direction 

What i like from a outsider perspective isn't anything that's been on the field for Dillard 

I like that their coach clearly has a goal in mind and a plan in place and seems to be trying to restore the pride not only in the Dillard fanbase but also in the student body

He will make them competitive and once a blueprint is in place then dillard will start attracting some of the other studs in broward county that before were going to other schools and that will make Dillard contenders

I agree I see Dillard actually being competitive in their first round who ever it is since 2013 we saw carol city 5 times in the first round lol talk about consistency 

Just now, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

But Dillard is a low key dangerous team their not getting a lot of attention but sports sights and etc around Florida is starting to notice 

If they were in any other region of 6a i would actually think Dillard could win it but i can't see them fighting off Central and Carol City back to back games 

They are just in a rough bracket that would humble 95% of teams in state

17 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

If they were in any other region of 6a i would actually think Dillard could win it but i can't see them fighting off Central and Carol City back to back games 

Yea that’s extremely tough but aye who ever we get we not shying away WE DILLARD we fear nobody 

15 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

check this out bro