Vero vs Boca

Jimmyb1980

19 minutes ago, Jimmyb1980 said:

I’m confused on your point.....Vero beat TC at TC....so what does TC winning have anything to do with Vero...it’s the best the offense has looked all year by a lot! I like Vero at home against TC....Deerfield Beach on the other hand scares me 

Ummmmm Treasure Coast shoulda beat Vero but they ain't have no kicker, game shoulda ended 28-24 TC but I was the one that said that Vero would beat Treasure Coast, TC is very much alive that's why I mentioned em

1 hour ago, Jimmyb1980 said:

I’m the first to admit I’ve been critical of Veros offense and especially the QB Jankowski...it’s halftime 35-0 Vero and they have looked better than they have all year on offense...looks like a Treasure Coast rematch next week

QB Ryan Jankowski has come a long way from his 1st starting game. He has now matured for his first starting season. Because of that, I give Vero the edge over Treasure Coast on top of Vero having the home field advantage  !