FINAL IMG ACADEMY 61 DILLARD 0

DILLARD_HIGH_PANTHERS

Sorry for the late thread u guys got in 4 aclock this morning but yea the score was 60-0 i wana start off this post game thread off by saying IMG ACADEMY gets no respect from me up 54-0 wit a min left on the clock with a min to go u elect to go for it and score instead of jus kneeling the ball.??!? Thats classless and zero sportsman ship now to the game

Its simple dillard did NOTHING.!! right nothing at all i dont know if that moment was to big for the players or what but that wasnt dillard on that football last nite not only did they kill they self with mistake after mistake da coaches made zero adjustments and got flat out out coached...i dont kno if they noticed but even though this school is two years old they have top notch players coaches and technology and if u not on yo "A" U will get embarassed and thats what happend and to add insult to injury the refs was HORRIBLE.!! so many invisible flags was thrown if it even looked like dillard had a efficent drive going.

NON-THE-LESS were 2-1 and im okay with that i said from the start of this year wen i saw our schedule i said if we can go into the creek game 2-1 we doing good im okay with that my problem is is with how they lost but only thing we can do now is come back home and demolish the rest of our schedule witch i believe they Will and see where that lead us #PANTHER NATION #PAWS UP.!

You did say that Dillard_High_Panthers...Sometimes when these kids emotions run high for game after game, after game it catches up and nothing goes right.  Sounds like the whole atmosphere caught them off guard including the home cooking.  I'm sure if IMG were to play at Dillard High they would be out of their element as well and it would be a much closer game.  Either way, 2-1 on the road for that stretch is solid!

Right bra the refs was sickning every time dillard gained a first down or was working there way down field it was a flag thrown everytime.!! They made it visibly known dillard wasnt going to have anything going on.!! They made it known that they had to do something after img lost there last home game 35-2.!! Smh non-the-less whats done and done were 2-1 on the season and all i have to say the rest of our schedule is in trouble. Lol man oh man