SOUL BOWL.!!! (5-4) BLANCHE ELY @ (5-4) DILLARD PREDICTIONS

DILLARD_HIGH_PANTHERS

SOOO THE ANNUAL SOUL BOWL IS FINALLY HERE.!! ONLY ONE IS PLAYOFF BOUND THOUGH AND THATS ELY.! (ALMOST THREW UP) BUT STILL ALOT OF HYPE BUILT AROUND THIS GAME ESPECIALLY HOW LAST SOUL BOWL WENT DOWN WITH ELY WINNING 50-0.!!! ELY COMES IN WINNERS OF 3 IN A ROW AND DILLARD COMES IN WINNERS OF 2 IN A ROW AND FRESH OFF UPSETING PREVIOUSLY UMBEATEN MONARCH HALTING THERE STREAK AT 8.!! SO EXPECT ALOT OF BLOODSHED AND A STADIUM FULL OF HATE AND TENSION.! THIS IS MUST SEE.!!

No ely is not this is there first win streak of the season.! This is dillard second they have won 2 in a row but for me to be one of the ones to know this rilvary to live this rilvary to play in this rilvary i know that when this game kicks off records mean nothing what u did before that game means nothing ex:dillard last year came in 7 game win streak ely came in 4-5 after starting the season 0-4 and dillard took them lightly thought ely was just going to lay down and give them the win because they were 7-2 and dillard got embarrassed so everything goes out the window saturday its going to be about who plays the best game that night and who wants it more that night.

Ely has won 3 straight and showed up and been in every game this year except for the opener - @ Clewiston ( they didn't really have a choice - damn good team) ....Outside of that loss they have 3 losses to Plantation by 8,@  Miami Northwestern by 3 and @ Deerfield by 2. Their  2 best wins this year were Cardinal Gibbons and Glades Central.  Dillard to me is the more talented team but whenever we start to take them serious they fold....lol - you know that better then anyone Dillard_High_Panthers ....I agree though...we may as well throw those numbers out when these two teams get together...this game will be fought of adrenaline and is a pure rivalry! Will the revenge factor give Dillard a boost this year?    Damn hard to predict this one but I'll go :

Dillard: 27     Ely: 23

Lol yeah trust me i know that first hand but we will see wat they do saturday though as a fan im learning not to let what they do heavily effect me wen they lose because 2 years ago on back it messed with me so bad i didnt wana eat sleep etc but i had to get out of that but to the people outside this rilvary it is hard to pick if dillard wasnt so sparatic this year it will be dillard hands down but i still say dillard pulls it out.