Osceola vs Aquinas 7A Title Game

STARaiders2014

Well here we are Aquinas is back in the big game for the first time since 2012 and looking for yet another trophy to put inside their case. I watched their film of East Lake and it was just a mis-match across the board. Aquinas was bigger, faster, stronger, better coached, they outplayed EL in every facet of the game.

One area of Osceola's game that does concern me a little bit is their ground game, while they do not throw it well they can sure pound that football! If Aquinas stops the run early and builds a 14-0 or 21-0 early on I think they'll be in good shape by forcing Osceola to throw the ball. 

Overall I think Aquinas is on a mission this season to take care of the business they left unfinished after last season. I think Aquinas will pound Osceola early, but wouldn't be shocked if Rizzo has another great game as well. My prediction is about 49-17 Aquinas. 

LETS GO RAIDERS!

Sadly to HSDAD2014 and others I cannot make this game, the team that I support up here in NC is also playing in a title game on Friday night but I will be cheering on my Raiders from Wake Forest!

Best of luck with your NC title game!

STA can make a statement with this game.  Their D should be the absolute best D that Osceola has seen all year. 

I will pick STA +28

Want the STA D to hold Osceola to 6 or less.

Lastly, I hope this isn't their last game of the year.  

They need to play in the BK Champions Bowl! 

Should be STA vs. BTW on 12/27!

I'm gonna go out on a limb and suggest this game resemble the Trinity Christian/AHD championship game. With an equal result. Why I say that is because the Kowboys run, run, and run some more with the occasional timely pass. Exactly the formula that can get you in trouble if the run D is stout and you start missing some throws when you need them. Just like what happened in our game. AHD still tried to pound the rock and nothing ever materialized. If STA can play D and force the Kowboys to become one dimensional than it's a long day for Osceola. And if Osceola gets behind and still doesn't have the ability to make plays in the aerial attack it will be a slow death. Just. Like. Our game!  ;)

I'm gonna pull for your boys STARaider.

Best of luck with your NC title game!

STA can make a statement with this game.  Their D should be the absolute best D that Osceola has seen all year. 

I will pick STA +28

Want the STA D to hold Osceola to 6 or less.

Lastly, I hope this isn't their last game of the year.  

They need to play in the BK Champions Bowl! 

Should be STA vs. BTW on 12/27!

Thank you HSDAD. I agree that BK Bowl is a great shot for guys to get some more exposure for colleges like Rizzo. Kid can play and does not get the attention he deserves!!!

No you can not!

By the way if you want to relive Friday night or if anyone wants to watch East Lake/Aquinas here is the game!

http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/st-thomas-aquinas-high-school-fort-lauderdale-fl/991e046c09

I know we mentioned this on the other thread but are the games you can watch free after the fact or live? I will be checking it out when I get the chance, btw.

Thanks STARaider!

Btw, word I'm getting is your boys are gonna roll Osceola. "They" are saying stuff like y'all aren't unbeatable but it is not if you win but when......Sooo, you know that eternal glory you so rightfully deserve.....Lol  ;)  :D  :P  

Thanks STARaider!

Btw, word I'm getting is your boys are gonna roll Osceola. "They" are saying stuff like y'all aren't unbeatable but it is not if you win but when......Sooo, you know that eternal glory you so rightfully deserve.....Lol  ;)  :D  :P  

Osceola has a good team do not get me wrong. If Aquinas plays Raiders football than I do think we will win and grab back that GLORY we so rightfully will deserve. These kids have put the work in and want it.

No team is unbeatable though, Bosco showed that ;)  If Aquinas slows down the run game of Osceola than it will be over. It is that simple really because the Kowboys are not the best at throwing the ball. 

Well here we are Aquinas is back in the big game for the first time since 2012 and looking for yet another trophy to put inside their case. I watched their film of East Lake and it was just a mis-match across the board. Aquinas was bigger, faster, stronger, better coached, they outplayed EL in every facet of the game.

One area of Osceola's game that does concern me a little bit is their ground game, while they do not throw it well they can sure pound that football! If Aquinas stops the run early and builds a 14-0 or 21-0 early on I think they'll be in good shape by forcing Osceola to throw the ball. 

Overall I think Aquinas is on a mission this season to take care of the business they left unfinished after last season. I think Aquinas will pound Osceola early, but wouldn't be shocked if Rizzo has another great game as well. My prediction is about 49-17 Aquinas. 

LETS GO RAIDERS!

Sadly to HSDAD2014 and others I cannot make this game, the team that I support up here in NC is also playing in a title game on Friday night but I will be cheering on my Raiders from Wake Forest!

1AA or 4A?