Team on the rise in South Florida.

STARaiders2014

I know it is a little bit of a different topic, but South Florida has such great football all throughout the year. In your opinions what teams are up and coming. 

They did not have to make the playoffs this year or be playing right now, but what teams do you think are on the rise in the Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, and Monroe county area?

In South Florida very little is known about Oxbridge Academy out of West Palm Beach.  In their first year (2013) they went 9-2 , this year they went 10-1 .  They presently play in the Goldcoast Independent Conference and their season is over.  Oxbridge Academy is a whole is pretty much a  athletic and academic exodus of American Heritage Delray from a couple years ago.  I believe they have a few D1 athletes, maybe even a DE headed to Clemson. 

Many of the coaches ( lots of the athletes from AHDelray) and even many teachers all transferred to Oxbridge Academy I am guessing for better salaries and a new start etc.....The Thunderwolves have the best HS field in South Florida with a very modern scoreboard screen that even shows instant replays.Their games are broadcasted over a ESPN radio and they sport the swoosh on their uniforms....I would say they will recruit well in the area and if they are not already , become one of the premier programs out of Palm Beach County.