BiG 8 CHAMPiONSHIP DILLARD (20-5) VS ELY.! (14-11)

This game isnt for another couple of Hours But i'm so hyped that i have to do the pre game thread now.com!!!

You have two heated rivals facing off in the big 8 championship game a Game that both teams are to familiar With.

these 2 teams faced off earlier this year with dillard beating ely 53-46.

even though ely has kind of been up and down this season and dillard has been surging past everything in it's sight you throw records out the window. What even happend last night dont matter.

i see this being a nail biter with both teams giving it there all especially ely being that they lost to us last month.

i see it being a game of momentum changes and lead changes over all i see dillard winning this game 74-65...for there 13th straight win and there 6th straight sweep of teams they faced earlier in the season. GOOOOOOOOOO PANTHERS.!!!!

This game isnt for another couple of Hours But i'm so hyped that i have to do the pre game thread now.com!!!

You have two heated rivals facing off in the big 8 championship game a Game that both teams are to familiar With.

these 2 teams faced off earlier this year with dillard beating ely 53-46.

even though ely has kind of been up and down this season and dillard has been surging past everything in it's sight you throw records out the window. What even happend last night dont matter.

i see this being a nail biter with both teams giving it there all especially ely being that they lost to us last month.

i see it being a game of momentum changes and lead changes over all i see dillard winning this game 74-65...for there 13th straight win and there 6th straight sweep of teams they faced earlier in the season. GOOOOOOOOOO PANTHERS.!!!!

What time is tip off?