3. NFC

4. Chiles

5. Rickards

6. Lincoln

7. Godby

8. Florida High

9. Leon

10. Rutherford

Rutherford is panhandle and only won 3 games last year. They did win 2 district games and made the playoffs but were not a strong team.  I haven't heard any real positives this summer but we will see what kind of turnout they have Aug. 1st

Rutherford is panhandle and only won 3 games last year. They did win 2 district games and made the playoffs but were not a strong team. I haven't heard any real positives this summer but we will see what kind of turnout they have Aug. 1st

I was low on ideas and thought they were Tallahassee

Big Bend

1. Wakulla

2. Rickards

3. Madison Co

4. Chiles

5. Godby

6. Taylor Co

7. NFC

8. Fla high

9. Leon

10 Liberty Co

I like that List Shark but i would have to say that Jefferson County would have to be close at #11 behind Liberty county, They have a New proven coach and they always have a few athletes.  

1.  Wakulla, Rickards or Godby...there are good reasons to pick any one of them.  I know Wakulla has an area or two(LB and OL) that needs a guy to step up...but the talent is there.  Rickards is loaded, they probably should be #1.  Godby is good but talent wise not on the level of the Godby teams under Cottrell.

4.  Madison -  Last year Madison wasn't close to the Madison teams I was used to seeing on the field.  I'm thinking they will be stronger this year.  Wakulla played them at Boot Hill and was ahead 31 - 0 at the half and used a running clock in the second half.  Maybe they had some guys hurt...I'm not sure but they were nothing like the old Madison teams.

5.  Lincoln - Lincoln is not the Lincoln of old but I still think they're good enough to be #5 on this list.

6.  Chiles -  They could very well be a huge surprise and move way up this list...but I have to see it for more than one season to believe it....but I'm hearing good things.

7.  Taylor - Former Wakulla QB Tanner Jones is doing a good job in Taylor County.  They always have talent.

8.  Leon - They were not real good last year but they are a very big school so for that reason I'm putting them at number 8.  Their size alone gives them an advantage over the smaller schools on this list.

9.  NFC - I can remember a time when they could play toe to toe with any of the big schools...

10.  Jefferson - This is just a hunch...there is so much talent in Monticello, they just need a good coach.  They've got a new one and people I know in that community are saying the kids like him....so good things may be coming for them.

I don't know how I missed Lincoln. They are definitely top 10 but I don't think they quo be anything like the old lincoln. Chile's pulls from Lincolns old area and seems to be on the right track now. I look for chiles to be the dominant team in tally foe the years to come. Jefferson County is definitely one to keep an eye on. Talent rich area paired with good coaching they will be good and possibly great.