Welcome to the National Varsity Forum

Joshua Wilson

Thanks Josh.  And as a favor I can tell you which posters not to allow in.  They are mainly from GA.  They are trouble makers and use fowl language like "GA has good hsfb football"  And "DLS is not the best ever".  All kidding aside thanks for inviting us over. 

Thanks Josh. And as a favor I can tell you which posters not to allow in. They are mainly from GA. They are trouble makers and use fowl language like "GA has good hsfb football" And "DLS is not the best ever". All kidding aside thanks for inviting us over.

Ew.

Josh, I specifically mentioned to leave the Cali-Fornians away. I thought since we made this move early in the morning they would still be sleeping.

Smh.

Hello Josh,

I`m happy to be here !!

I have posted on DJ`s site for several years representing football in Illinois.

Having followed High school football for over 40 years.....I am very happy to post info on relevant games..in-state and OOS for Illinois teams.

Hopefully, another IL poster....Bones....will find his way here as well.

Well...the season is starting next week for the IL teams....so let`s start rocking !!!

Hello to all of the other posters and good luck to all of the teams everywhere.

Hello Josh,

I`m happy to be here !!

I have posted on DJ`s site for several years representing football in Illinois.

Having followed High school football for over 40 years.....I am very happy to post info on relevant games..in-state and OOS for Illinois teams.

Hopefully, another IL poster....Bones....will find his way here as well.

Well...the season is starting next week for the IL teams....so let`s start rocking !!!

Hello to all of the other posters and good luck to all of the teams everywhere.

Welcome glad to have you here