#1 In the Nation STA @ DILLARD Game Thread!!

STA gets no respect From me u already up 45-0 & its 5 sec left defense already waiting to get in formation to congradulate & u throw the ball while no one looking & score.! Smh no respect for them.!

Ahhhggghh.....I saw the video at 3:00.  If you pause the video at 3:00 , you will see Dillard DLineman in a 4 point stance and Dillard looked set.  They should have just jacked up the player carrying the ball but unfortunately 7 Dillard defenders missed the tackle/opportunity.   The Defense's job is to stop the Offense and in this game it was to stop the slaughter.  Don't let the final score get worse. It did. 

http://miami.cbslocal.com/video/3449980-kickoff-classic-st-thomas-vs-dillard/

I could not really measure weaknesses in that game. When the STA starters were in it was very lopsided....When you say weaknesses you are basically comparing to other elite teams. That said, I believe there are stronger secondaries possibly right here in SFL.

Strength speaking, STA looked very strong considering they were facing a good DL. The STA RBs can just hit you in waves. It is like they always have fresh legs....not to mention they are all great RBs.

Right about that lol their deph is scary & their so well prepared

Dang what year is Tavares Kelly? Great cuts on that run!

STA has an absurd amount of talent at WR this season with 8 kids having FBS offers and just recently a senior picked up a FCS offer.  

Former Dillard WR Jordan Merrell transferred to STA in the offseason and is one of those 8.  

your missing the point bro if your up 45-0 with 5 seconds left why would u still be throing it was already a running clock at half time they could have kneeled...am i wrong this is not about running up the score or etc its about class they could have easily let the time run out or kneel. and anybody on here can agree with that....and another thing what ever happend on the last forum leave it there were not on that over here.

It was a KOC not a regular season game, big difference.   Backups on both sides want to show their skills, not watch a kneel down.   How many throws this year will that reserve STA QB have this season?   Those kids are making big sacrifices to practice and play scout team upon their academic requirements, I think it's fair to give them a chance to play and perform in what is essentially a modified scrimmage game.     

I guess we will agree to disagree on this matter.   Your false representation of that final play reminded me of the past, which was not right.  My bad on that. 

But let's not rip on a HC from the past either... let's remember STA scored 1 2nd half TD prior to that final play with a bleep load of missed tackles (nice moves, whichever one prefers).