Fort Pierce Central vs Tampa Catholic

Floridatech

I would say that's pretty accurate. Tampa Catholic is a lot better than what they showed vs Bergen Catholic. FPC is a strong team with a strong program. Tampa Catholic is in the middle of a gauntley. Bergen Catholic, FPC and next week Clearwater Central Catholic, OUCH!  It'll get better for the Crusaders if they survive this and next week.

Precisely right. It is an epidemic on the treasure coast that needs to be fixed. The "good teams" play weak schedules and the "bad teams" either get waxed or beat someone unheard of

I will say FPC does play pretty good schedules (2013,14) but last year and this year is questionable.

My school Vero plays probably the weakest schedule on the Treasure Coast and i thought this year was going to catch em but nope not at all, Vero has ranned away from BTW in 2014 and Don Bosco in 2015.

Sebastian River has a weak schedule as well you are a 6a team with a star stubbed defense but you are playing John Carroll Catholic.

South Fork to me has the best schedule of them all they share two common opponents with Vero and played them close, they also have State Runner up Viera in the district again too.

Treasure Coast High plays a weak schedule but can't put running clocks on those teams that Vero would schedule for a Homecoming beatdown

Last years and this years schedule was a direct result of the schedules from 13,14. They were daunting and we got dinged up and battered a bit while we saw the teams in our district playing winless teams and getting their 3's and 4's in the game. I ultimately thought our SOS helped us the first three years I was there when we went to the 3rd round each year. But lately I don't think anything will help until you can change the culture and attitude of many of the kids. Talents is great but if you can't reach them or motivate them then it's a waste.

Last years and this years schedule was a direct result of the schedules from 13,14. They were daunting and we got dinged up and battered a bit while we saw the teams in our district playing winless teams and getting their 3's and 4's in the game. I ultimately thought our SOS helped us the first three years I was there when we went to the 3rd round each year. But lately I don't think anything will help until you can change the culture and attitude of many of the kids. Talents is great but if you can't reach them or motivate them then it's a waste.

I admired y'all schedules i remember when y'all almost shut us out in the first half in 2013 while we was on the road playin against George Jenkins

I don't want to start an argument. The ucf camp I attended we lost 2 games. One to Columbia and one to a Miami team. We played Columbia 5 times that camp. But that was a couple years ago and mainland was not present. I am no longer with the program and can't speak for anything recent. We played mainland twice in my tenure during the regular season. They beat us by 3 at their place when we gave up a 70 td pass with like 20 sec left and at our place we were down 21-17 with a couple minutes left trying to drive and threw a pic six that sealed it for them.

I don't want to start an argument. The ucf camp I attended we lost 2 games. One to Columbia and one to a Miami team. We played Columbia 5 times that camp. But that was a couple years ago and mainland was not present. I am no longer with the program and can't speak for anything recent. We played mainland twice in my tenure during the regular season. They beat us by 3 at their place when we gave up a 70 td pass with like 20 sec left and at our place we were down 21-17 with a couple minutes left trying to drive and threw a pic six that sealed it for them.

My bad, i knew we played mainland and armwood this year and played armwood and fort pierce central last year at ucf and read in paper we beat both during that camp and that we got a win over mainland and basically beat armwood all weekend at the camp

I thought FPC also attended this year but I might be wrong about that, but seriously FPC and Columbia should play at some point while we both good, would be a good game

I really like your head coach. We got in a big scuffle with Columbia which made me like them even better. Love it when teams get after it at camp, some just go through the motions

He's very competitive and brings it out of his players and I know he is the main reason we have returned to being a contender in the past few years and only a matter of time before he gets us back to states and wins us a title