DILLARD VS ST THOMAS KICK OFF CLASSICS!! A MUST SEE GAME

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

We alreadyknow who the clear favorite is to win this game but i want to here some get insight from other football fans like me on the game and how do you feel about it

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We alreadyknow who the clear favorite is to win this game but i want to here some get insight from other football fans like me on the game and how do you feel about it

This will be a very interesting game...I think STA wins and I;m not being bias I just think we have too much. Now for Dillard...they have some pretty damn good athletes including one Dixon who I want to head down to Miami and join the canes but thats another story for another day. It'll be very interesting to see and I cannot wait! Good luck to the Panthers

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

i feel you guys on that i just think dillard is going to do waaay better then people think i can honestly see them going 10-0 at the least 9-1 we play the school national ranked school from texas on espn for the 2nd game of the season and i honestly see dillard going up there and not only keeping it competive but actually winning. & i'm not saying that because i graduated and played for them i really feel like dillard can do something really special this year. as for kick off classics like i said up top we already know who the clear fav is to win the game come on its st thomas but if anybody remeber the game last year it was very competive it was 23-0 nothing in the 4th & most of there points came from field goals still a blow out yes!! but let the experts tell it it was pose to be 56-0

STA GONNA WHOOP THAT PANTHER A$$!!! LOL jk jk...I have lots of respect for the Dillard program and most any program in the state....I think the Panthers could give STA a good run I expect them to be right in the hunt come the end of the season and who knows maybe...dare I say it...a deep playoff run for the Panthers?!?

DHS, what is Dillard really packing? They lost in the spring game, and couldn't get nothing going on offense.

I think the lose to Plantation, Stephenville, and Ely. They do play in.the worst district in 6A.

They will get steamrolled out of the 1st round.

Can you convince me, other than saying look out, we're gonna be good?

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

@NOEL ARE STARTERS RARELY PLAYED THAT GAME AND IF U SAW FILM YOU WOULD KNOW 2 TOUCHDOWNS GOT CALLED BACK AND ALSO 2 HUGE RECIVING PLAYS THAT WOULD HAVE PUT US ON THE 5 YARD LINE GOT CALLED BACK FOR YOU TO SAY WERE GOING TO GET STEAM ROLLD OUT OF THE 1ST ROUND I THINK THAT IS VERY DISRESPECTFUL WE CAN ONLY PLAY WHOSE IN OUR DISTRICT & ON OUR SCHEDULE AND THEN U SAY WERE GOING TO LOSE TO ELY THE SAME TEAM WHO WE BLEW OUT 22-6 LAST YEAR I REALLY FEEL THAT YOUR NOT THINKING LOGICALLY ABOUT THIS. IM PRETTY SURE YOU SAYED WE WERE GOING TO GET STEAMROLLED BY NORLAND IN THE 1ST ROUND LAST YEAR & LOOK WHAT HAPPEND WE WERE RIGHT IN THE THICK OF THINGS ACTUALLY SHOULD HAVE WON SO PLEASE STOP BEING DISRESPECTFUL

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

@STA LOL YOUR CRAZY BUT AS FAR AS IN A DEEP PLAYOFF RUN THEY CAN & I BELIEVE IN THEM BOYS BEING THAT YOUR THE ONLY RATIONAL INDIVIDUAL ON HERE THAT SEE THAT

@STA LOL YOUR CRAZY BUT AS FAR AS IN A DEEP PLAYOFF RUN THEY CAN & I BELIEVE IN THEM BOYS BEING THAT YOUR THE ONLY RATIONAL INDIVIDUAL ON HERE THAT SEE THAT

My view is...if the team is good they are good it does not matter who is in their district or who they play OOD all that matters is are they good? Dillard is good and will be just fine....they can hold their own and I do think they advance past the 1st round and once you win one in the playoffs anything can happen. Had a team here in NC about 10yrs ago started 0-3 and 1-4 actually....won a title at 12-4 they were good not saying Dillard is going to beat central and storm 6a but they will be a good team. 

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

& I FEEL YOU ON THAT I'M NOT SAYING THEY WILL EAITHER BUT I JUST THINK IT'S VERY DISRESPECTFUL TO TREAT A TEAM SUCH AS DILLARD ESPECIALLY WITH THE HISTORY THEY HAVE LIKE THERE FT LAUDERDALE OR SOMETHING NO OFFENSE TO THEM BUT DILLARD HAS ALWAYS BEEN RESPECTED REGARDLESS IF ITS SPRING GAME KICK OFF CLASSICS OR REGULAR SEASON WHEN A TEAM SEE'S DILLARD ON THERE SCHEDULE THERE NOT THINKING O THIS IS A BLOW OUT THERE GETTING HYPED TO PLAY & EVEN IF IT'S THERE ONLY WIN THAT SEASON BEING THAT THEY BEAT US IT WILL B LIKE THERE CHAMPIONSHIP

& I FEEL YOU ON THAT I'M NOT SAYING THEY WILL EAITHER BUT I JUST THINK IT'S VERY DISRESPECTFUL TO TREAT A TEAM SUCH AS DILLARD ESPECIALLY WITH THE HISTORY THEY HAVE LIKE THERE FT LAUDERDALE OR SOMETHING NO OFFENSE TO THEM BUT DILLARD HAS ALWAYS BEEN RESPECTED REGARDLESS IF ITS SPRING GAME KICK OFF CLASSICS OR REGULAR SEASON WHEN A TEAM SEE'S DILLARD ON THERE SCHEDULE THERE NOT THINKING O THIS IS A BLOW OUT THERE GETTING HYPED TO PLAY & EVEN IF IT'S THERE ONLY WIN THAT SEASON BEING THAT THEY BEAT US IT WILL B LIKE THERE CHAMPIONSHIP

Dillard is a very well respected program...will always have my respect they are very well coached good fans too including yourself DHS...glad to have a fellow SFLA guy here

I'm more critical of Dillard because they are playing in Texas. I know Texas is the biggest rival to Florida in which state has the bragging rights, and it will look bad if they lose to Stephenville.

I want to know if this team has the horses to go to Texas and win. I don't has as much confidence as you guys do.

And it's a little bias to think they will give Northwestern a game in the 1st round. You better hope you don't get runner up, and have to play Central first. Lol.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

US BEING A RUNNER UP?? NAAAAA WHOSE GOING TO BE DISTRICT CHAMP THEN LOL??? & AS FAR AS GIVING NORTHWESTERN A RUN FOR THERE MONEY I DONT C Y NOT?? & ITS NO GURANTEE WE C EAITHER OF THEM...I THOUGHT WE SEE EAITHER OF THEM IN REGIONALS OR SEMIS

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

LOL WE WILL AYE STA EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO ME BRO IF DILLARD END UP DISTRICT CHAMPS OR FOR SAME STRANGE ASS REASON DISTRICT RUNNER UP WITCH I DONT SEE HAPPENING PERIOD!!!.... WHATS THE CHANCE WE SEE CENTRAL OR N.W IN THE FIRST ROUND??? BECAUSE I THOUGHT U WOULD HAVE THAT TYPE OF MATCHUP IN THE SEMIS OR REGIONALS

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

RIGHT!! I KNEW I WAS CORRECT BUT IT KIND OF MADE ME THINK BECAUSE NOEL WAS LIKE O IF DILLARD DO MAKE IT WERE GOING TO GET STEAMROLLED IN THE 1ST ROUND BY N.W & IF WE GET RUNNER UP WE WILL HAVE TO PLAY CENTRAL AND IT HAD ME THINKING LIKE WAIT A MIN IF WERE DISTRICT CHAMPS WHY WOULD WE BE PLAYING EAITHER SO EARLY THATS WHY I WAS ASKING

RIGHT!! I KNEW I WAS CORRECT BUT IT KIND OF MADE ME THINK BECAUSE NOEL WAS LIKE O IF DILLARD DO MAKE IT WERE GOING TO GET STEAMROLLED IN THE 1ST ROUND BY N.W & IF WE GET RUNNER UP WE WILL HAVE TO PLAY CENTRAL AND IT HAD ME THINKING LIKE WAIT A MIN IF WERE DISTRICT CHAMPS WHY WOULD WE BE PLAYING EAITHER SO EARLY THATS WHY I WAS ASKING

Yea if you are a district champ you shouldnt draw either team in round 1....if you do that just might not be fair to anyone. I see Miami Central v Miami Northwestern for the regional final with a trip to Orlando on the line between those two. Game will probably have to be moved to a bigger stadium too....would be awesome. 

I don't know if you guys get the playoffs, but Dillard is 6A District 15. Miami Central, Northwestern, Carol City, and Norland are in District 16.

In the playoffs, the district champion from district 1 plays the runner up from district 2 in the first round. Vice versa. The champion from district 2 plays the runner up from district 1.

So if Dillard is district champ, they will play the runner up from district 16 in the first round. Which will be more than likely Northwestern. It could be Carol City or Norland as well.

Even if Dillard pulled the big upset in round 1, then they will have to play Miami Central in round 2.

Just be happy, and consider it a very successful season if you make it to round 2. Round 1 is your state title game. Lol

Guest Gridiron5

I'm more critical of Dillard because they are playing in Texas. I know Texas is the biggest rival to Florida in which state has the bragging rights, and it will look bad if they lose to Stephenville.

I want to know if this team has the horses to go to Texas and win. I don't has as much confidence as you guys do.

And it's a little bias to think they will give Northwestern a game in the 1st round. You better hope you don't get runner up, and have to play Central first. Lol.

(I think they're get thrown in the woodshed in that game. I honestly don't know why they put themselves in that game. Honestly when it comes to Dade/Broward, they would barely be a top 20 team, but that's it.)

Guest Gridiron5

Depends on your record.....I dont think you'll see either in the 1st round unless you are a district runner up. District champion I think youd see them second round or beyond....but not the 1st....however all depends on whether you win your district or not. 

It's just Dillard & Hallandale in that district, that's it. Central is the favorite so they will play the runner-up of those 2, The district champion plays Northwestern, Carol City, Norland, or Homestead

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

@NOEL WHY SO CRITICAL OF DILLARD?? YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW IF YOUR IN THE PLAYOFFS YOU HAVE THE SAME AMOUNT OF CHANCE TO GET TO THE PLAYOFFS AS ANY OTHER TEAM IN THE DANCE AGAIN YOUR TALKING AS IF DILLARD IS SOME DOORMAT TEAM WHOSE PLAYING CINDERELLA WHOSE NEVER BEEN HERE WE STILL WHOLE THE TITLE FOR MOST TITLES IN BROWARD PUBLIC SCHOOL WISE GRANT IT WE HAVENT BEEN BACK TO THAT STAGE IN A WHILE BUT DILLARD IS A VERY WELL RESPECTED HISTORICAL PROGRAM & IF ITS ANY TEAM THAT CAN GIVE CENTRAL & N.W A RUN FOR THERE MONEY DILLARD CAN....SO WHILE YOUR TALKING O HOW BIG OF AN UPSET IT WOULD BE...I DONT THINK IT WOULD WE JUST HAVE ALOT OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO DOUBT US EVERY ONE THOUGHT DILLARD WAS GOING TO GET BLEW OUT BY DEFENDING 5A CHAMPIONS NORLAND IN THE 1ST ROUND LAST YEAR & LOOK WHAT HAPPEND....WILL DETERMINATION & MISTAKE FREE FOOTBALL CAN & WILL GET U TO ORLANDO WHERE YOU PUT EVERYTHING ON THE LINE SO STOP WITH THE DISRESPECT BRO