District Standings

Sharkbait

About to run updates again on it....I guess what need to do is post a thread here with the links that way if anyone ask they can find it.

Also apparently it seems to me the site design is not helping you all find things which is going to lead to a change here eventually to improve upon the user experience...and who knows maybe an app will eventually come...maybe.

About to run updates again on it....I guess what need to do is post a thread here with the links that way if anyone ask they can find it.

Also apparently it seems to me the site design is not helping you all find things which is going to lead to a change here eventually to improve upon the user experience...and who knows maybe an app will eventually come...maybe.

Sounds like more HUGE things for the site's future!!

I tend to go too quickly to the varsity board and don't spend enough time on the home page. There is so much good info on the main site.   The Varsity Board allows us to get the opinions of people that are invested in one or two teams and their insight is invaluable.  The site as a whole is excellent and Josh and crew seem to be striving daily to make it better.