GAMES THiS WEEK & THEiR PREDiCTiONS

BOYNTON BEACH (3-2) @ BOYD ANDERSON (3-2) Did the Tigers Figure something out after a 0-2 start or Did they just Get the benefit of a weak Schedule?? It's a Dustrivt Game and With a boynton Win Talk about Shaking up things far as playoff seeding. IF the cobras Win Which i strongly believe they Will they Will be 1 closer to wrapping up this district

SCORE PREDICTION BOYD ANDERSON 38 Boynton Beach 6

AMERiCAN HERiTAGE (6-0) @ GiBBONS (5-0) THis is going to be a Very Good Game in Years Past gibbons Was slaughterd Year After year sometimes 70-0.!!! Even tho i Expect the patriots to Win just because tjeir more Battle Tested and what i believe the overall team i Would not shock me 1 bit if gibbons pulled this out at home crowd and etc behind them.

SCORE PREDiCTiON im Picking Heritage 34 31

IMG ACADEMY (5-0) @ OXBRIDGE ACADEMY (5-0) This Is another Interesting Game The Ascenders Have played National Team after National Team this Year While the thunderwolves i believe thats their mascot lol have played a So so chalenging schedule but not National Ranked type but i do believe They Can get this done with their coaching staff and Talent if they Relish this moment and give their best they can shock the ascenders.

SCORE PREDiCTiON IMG 35 OXBRIDGE 34

MiAMi NORTHWESTERN (5-1) @ MiAMi CENTRAL (6-1) WHAT A GAME.!! WILL BE if Northwestern Wins This Game it Will knock the rockets out of the playoffs and Literally end their season being this Will be their last being that they only had 8 games on the Schedule. This game can really go eaither way.

SCORE PREDiCTiONS i said before the season started that Central or carol city was NOT going to make the playoffs and that MNW vould very well win this district so im stickinh to that an im Rolling With the bulls 24 21 goes down to final seconds central driving and a late interception seals it for the bulls.

NORTHEAST (0-5) @ (3-2) DILLARD (SATURDAY NIGHT HOMECOMING) What will be our first game in 15 days my panthers takes the field vs a Struggling hurricanes squad but its a district game and being that were 0-1 in district play we have to go hsndle bussiness saturday night behind a Blue out in the stands band getting hyped and a team sitting for 15 days off that crazy night vs ba i suspect a Loooong night for the hurricanes.

SCORE PREDICTION DiLLARD 54 NORTHEAST 0

Those are my score predictions for this week.

BOYNTON BEACH (3-2) @ BOYD ANDERSON (3-2) Did the Tigers Figure something out after a 0-2 start or Did they just Get the benefit of a weak Schedule?? It's a Dustrivt Game and With a boynton Win Talk about Shaking up things far as playoff seeding. IF the cobras Win Which i strongly believe they Will they Will be 1 closer to wrapping up this district

SCORE PREDICTION BOYD ANDERSON 38 Boynton Beach 6 . AGREE with this. 

AMERiCAN HERiTAGE (6-0) @ GiBBONS (5-0) THis is going to be a Very Good Game in Years Past gibbons Was slaughterd Year After year sometimes 70-0.!!! Even tho i Expect the patriots to Win just because tjeir more Battle Tested and what i believe the overall team i Would not shock me 1 bit if gibbons pulled this out at home crowd and etc behind them.

SCORE PREDiCTiON im Picking Heritage 34 31. Gibbons is good BUT I think American Heritage wins by 14. 

IMG ACADEMY (5-0) @ OXBRIDGE ACADEMY (5-0) This Is another Interesting Game The Ascenders Have played National Team after National Team this Year While the thunderwolves i believe thats their mascot lol have played a So so chalenging schedule but not National Ranked type but i do believe They Can get this done with their coaching staff and Talent if they Relish this moment and give their best they can shock the ascenders.

SCORE PREDiCTiON IMG 35 OXBRIDGE 34. I am gonna side with Columbia Fan and take Oxbridge by 1. 

MiAMi NORTHWESTERN (5-1) @ MiAMi CENTRAL (6-1) WHAT A GAME.!! WILL BE if Northwestern Wins This Game it Will knock the rockets out of the playoffs and Literally end their season being this Will be their last being that they only had 8 games on the Schedule. This game can really go eaither way.

SCORE PREDiCTiONS i said before the season started that Central or carol city was NOT going to make the playoffs and that MNW vould very well win this district so im stickinh to that an im Rolling With the bulls 24 21 goes down to final seconds central driving and a late interception seals it for the bulls. The bulls are back; but Central rises to the occasion with their backs against the WALL and wins by 1.

NORTHEAST (0-5) @ (3-2) DILLARD (SATURDAY NIGHT HOMECOMING) What will be our first game in 15 days my panthers takes the field vs a Struggling hurricanes squad but its a district game and being that were 0-1 in district play we have to go hsndle bussiness saturday night behind a Blue out in the stands band getting hyped and a team sitting for 15 days off that crazy night vs ba i suspect a Loooong night for the hurricanes.

SCORE PREDICTION DiLLARD 54 NORTHEAST 0. Agree. Dillard in a blowout but a lot. 

Those are my score predictions for this week.

See Bold comments in Quote.