WHO STARTS OFF 1-0 OR 0-1 IN BROWARD 1ST WEEK OF THE SEASON

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

AIGHT FOOTBALL FANS FOOTBALL IS OFFICALLY BACK I WANT YOU GUYS OPINION ON WHO YOU BELIEVE WOULD BE 1-0 OR 0-1 AFTER NEXT FRIDAY IN BROWARD COUNTY

STA over Northwestern

Plantation over dillard

Boyd Anderson over Homestead

Flanagan over Stranahan

Monarch over Coconut Creek

Cooper City over Coral Springs

Nova over Coral Glades

Deerfield Beach over Northeast

Everglades over South Broward

Fort Lauderdale over MacArthur

Hollywood Hills over Piper

University over Tarevella

Miramar over South Plantation

Pompano Beach over Ransom Everglades

MLK,GA over Ely

Douglas over West Broward

Cardinal Gibbons over Western

First Baprtist Naples over Coral Springs Christian

Key West over Coral Springs charter

Berean Christian over Zion Lutheran

Gulliver Prep over Archbishop McCarthy

Calvary Christian over Westminster Christian

if you got more put em up

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

@ROCKETFUEL I KNOW WHAT I NEVER SAID IT WAS I WAS PURPOSELY TALKING ABOUT NEXT WEEK NOT THIS WEEK JUST FOCUS ON YOUR GAME AGAINST DWYER THIS WEEK I'M PRETTY SURE U WILL BE BACK TO TALK ABOUT IT ONCE U GUYS WIN THE GAME

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

LOL OH PLEASE STA ON REASON IT LOOKS GOOD TO U IS BEACUSE IT GOT STA OVER N.W EVERYTHING ELSE U DONT CARE ABOUT BUT I GOTA QUESTION FOR NOEL CAN GIVE GIVE ME YOUR COMPLETE ELABORATE OPINION OF WHY U HAVE PLANT OVER DILLARD WHEN ITS OUR FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON ITS AT HOME PLUS ITS A REVENGE GAME FROM LAST YEAR WHEN IF U SAW THAT GAME AT THERE PLACE WE SHOULD HAVE WON THAT GAME 21 POINTS OFF SPECIAL TEAMS THAT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN SO TELL ME YOUR REASON'S OF THINKING THE WILL WIN

Guest Gridiron5

STA over Northwestern

Plantation over dillard

Boyd Anderson over Homestead

Flanagan over Stranahan

Monarch over Coconut Creek

Cooper City over Coral Springs

Nova over Coral Glades

Deerfield Beach over Northeast

Everglades over South Broward

Fort Lauderdale over MacArthur

Hollywood Hills over Piper

University over Tarevella

Miramar over South Plantation

Pompano Beach over Ransom Everglades

MLK,GA over Ely

Douglas over West Broward

Cardinal Gibbons over Western

First Baprtist Naples over Coral Springs Christian

Key West over Coral Springs charter

Berean Christian over Zion Lutheran

Gulliver Prep over Archbishop McCarthy

Calvary Christian over Westminster Christian

if you got more put em up

Agree except McArthur, they play Hallandale wk 1 if not mistaken. Hallandale should win. Taking Homestead over BA. Fort Lauderdale plays Pine Crest.

Guest Gridiron5

Plantation should have more depth than Dillard, TE & WR are exceptional D-1 Players, it's shouldn't be a blow-out, but the Colonels should win. 

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

lol thats a lie apparently u havent seen dillard lately.! plantation defense is full of underclassman's who have yet ta prove them selves where as our defense is even stronga & commited this year so at home first game of the year emmotinal & determined da prove da doubters wrong i see dillard takin this 21-7...not bias....just sayin

Guest Gridiron5

If it's false then why is one of their best players which is the QB committed to UF. Apparently you haven't seen enough of the TE. Dillard's offense is very subtle which can be rattled quickly. i'll give credit if DIL wins, but Dillard has a very convenient schedule, they should go 8-2 at most, this should be one of the two losses. 

Guest RocketFuel

Gridiron, come on, you should know this dude isn't using logic, LOL, i know BTW can beat us(Central), it's just a matter of showing it, even that team from NJ, but the rest of those teams, if i can see if that i can give CEN a game then i can say it, but i can't see those teams takin us out. even the Silly USchool, Aquinas is just as good as CEN, (not better), and if dillard can score 20 against them, what makes them think they can do it against the Rockets. 

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

BRA NO DISRESPECT THIS IS NOT ABOUT CENTRAL OR ST THOMAS THIS IS ABOUT THE 1ST GAME OF THE REGULAR SEASON WE GET IT CENTRAL IS NUMBER 1 IN THE NATION YOU GUYS WENT UNDEFEATED & GOT THE CHIP CONGRADULATIONS BUT RITE NOW I THANK YOU SHOULD BE CONCERNED ABOUT THE SCHOOLS ON YOUR SCHEDULE & IF WE ((DILLARD)) MEET YOU GUYS IN THE PLAYOFFS IT WILL B A CHALLENGE BUT WE WILL LOOK FOWARD 2 DA CHALLENGE GOOD LUCK ON YOUR SEASON BUT RIGHT NOW MY FOCUS IS ON PLAYING A INJURY FREE COMPETITVE FOOTBALL GAME LATER TODAY & THEN ON 2 OUR 1ST GAME OF THE SEASON WITCH IS VS PLANTATION

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

@ GRIDIRON WHAT GIVE YOU THE IDEA DILLARD OFFENSE IS SUBTL WE AVG 25.6 PPG LAST YEAR YEA THEY Q.B MAYBE COMMITED & ALL THAT BUT IT TAKES A TEAM TO WIN A GAME & THE ONLY THING I'M TELLING YOU IS I HAVE SEEN DILLARD THIS WHOLE OFFSEASON AND THE STRIDES THEY HAVE MADE AND I ALSO SEEN PLANT & THEY KEY LOSES THEY HAD AND THE IN EXPERIENCED OF THERE DEFENSE AM I SAYING THERE SORRY? NOOO!!! ONLY THANG I'M SAYING IS 1ST GAME OPF THE SEASON AT HOME REVENGE ON THERE MIND DETERMINED TO GO IN TO THE TEXAS GAME 1-0 & DO THERE THING I SEE US WINNING 21-7 WONT BE SUPRISED IF ITS 28-7 YOU GUYS THINK I'M JUST SAYING THIS BECAUSE UM AN ALUMNI BUT HONESTLY!! YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE IN FOR A RUDE AWAKNING WEN THE SEASON START...JUST WATCH