Po Jo VS Blountstown

Tigerfan1

Blountstown won 33-6. Not to take anything away from Blountstown but there aren't many decent teams that wouldn't have beaten PSJ last night.  I don't think I have ever seen a team so disinterested in a game.  With a win St Joe could have clinched the district and now they have to win next week just to get into a 3 way shootout and I really don't think they care.  I don't know if they may just be burned out from two straight runs to the championship game or what.  There is a definite lack of leadership from the few Seniors that they have.  The normally tough D was not tackling other than 3 or 4 players that gave their all.The QB who gets rattled under pressure was holding the ball way too long or being wildly inaccurate.  The play calling made no sense at all.  Our "star" senior running back and our best overall Offensive/defensive lineman are both likely out for several weeks.  Basically what I'm saying is I don't think PSJ will make the playoffs this year and if they happen to they won't make it past the second round. Baker looks to be the best team in the North followed by Blountstown.