Vero Beach vs Fort Pierce Central 10/28

Floridatech

Vero Beach (7-0) is looking to wrap up its third consecutive district title and potentially a third consecutive undefeated regular season.

FPC (5-2) is looking to bust up the district and start a three way tie on Monday.

Whats on the line:

Series Lead since 2011

Vero Beach 3-2

FPC 2-3

Total series lead

Vero leads 20-13

For Vero its a third consecutive district title and potentially a third consecutive undefeated regular season with 31 game win streak.

(We STILL HAVE SEBASTIAN RIVER NEXT WEEK)

For FPC they can clinch a playoff spot if they beat Vero and can snap a two game losing streak to Vero.

Prediction

Vero 28 FPC 20

Hmm..only on depth? Good question but for starters let's get 5A out of the question.

Baker county, west Florida, Ponte vedra, Wakulla, rickards and clay all solid north teams

But I agree that depth wise 5a would come in last among those 4 but they do got some solid teams

And truthfully I ask depth since we can argue the top 5 or 10 teams and I think we already done that

What I'm curious of is top to bottom which class is the deepest with solid programs and competitive teams

Baker county, west Florida, Ponte vedra, Wakulla, rickards and clay all solid north teams

But I agree that depth wise 5a would come in last among those 4 but they do got some solid teams

And truthfully I ask depth since we can argue the top 5 or 10 teams and I think we already done that

What I'm curious of is top to bottom which class is the deepest with solid programs and competitive teams

Depends how deep you go.  For 2016 : Top 5 I got 6A.  Top 10 , it is a lot closer and probably close to a draw..... Top 20 I would start leaning 7 or 8A. Beyond 20 I am leaning 8A.