Coral Gables...legit?

954gator

Sitting at 7-0 Is Coral Gables for real?   Never expected them to continue to do this well after their big upset of Carol City.  I know they don't play the MNWs, Centrals, or BTW's of the world, but they've taken care of business so far.   Their schedule has been relatively weak though besides CC.  

Haven't been able to watch them play yet, but I'm guessing they have some special players I haven't heard about.   Give us all the juicy goods on CG.  Thanks in advance!  I'm going to try and catch the stream tonight vs Columbus.  

Sitting at 7-0 Is Coral Gables for real?   Never expected them to continue to do this well after their big upset of Carol City.  I know they don't play the MNWs, Centrals, or BTW's of the world, but they've taken care of business so far.   Their schedule has been relatively weak though besides CC.  

Haven't been able to watch them play yet, but I'm guessing they have some special players I haven't heard about.   Give us all the juicy goods on CG.  Thanks in advance!  I'm going to try and catch the stream tonight vs Columbus.  

8A Region 4 speaking - Yes.  SFL top 5 speaking - No.

To be honest, I think Coral Gables may have been as good (or possibly better) last year.   That is how ugly 8A is down here right now....

I think Columbus can pull the upset tonight.  I was thinking of going down to that game but where is that game being streamed if the weather gets ugly?

8A Region 4 speaking - Yes. SFL top 5 speaking - No.

To be honest, I think Coral Gables may have been as good (or possibly better) last year. That is how ugly 8A is down here right now....

I think Columbus can pull the upset tonight. I was thinking of going down to that game but where is that game being streamed if the weather gets ugly?

Nhsf network. havent even checked yet if its working. Of course i get stuck in traffic for an hour!