BROWARD COUNTY BOYS BASKETBALL � TOP 10

Soooo basketball season has started and here is my rankings.

#1 DiLLARD (10-3) With impressive Tournament wins & a Huge Win over Westminster academy & also they are defending champs NEXT GAME @ BLANCHE ELY HUGE RIVAL GAME

#2 WESTMiNiSTER ACADEMY (11-2) IMPRESSIVE WINS And a very tough schedule with wins over State power Miami norland defending champ Blanche ely & more. There only lost to a fl school was Dillard.

#3CALVARY CHRiSTAN (7-1) They are Surging With their NBA SiZe front court only loss to Collegiate type Montervade academy NEXT GAME @OXBRIDGE ACADEMY

#4 BLANCHE ELY (13-2) wins against Miami norland and other power houses and are primed to repeat. NEXT GAME VA DILLARD RIVAL NIGHT

#5CARDINAL GIBBONS (9-0) looking very Good but haven't had the most challenging schedule but are primed to make some noise this year NEXT GAME PEMBROKE PINES CHARTER.

#6 SAGEMONT (7-4) A very Very Good sagemont team with a tough early season schedule but still the favorites to at least make it to Lakeland.

#7 CORAL SPRINGS (11-3) defending champions looking to stay hot and repeat. NEXT GAME CORAL GLADES.

#8 NOVA (10-3) the titans are 10-3 & is looking to make some noise in Broward county this year. NEXT GAME @ SOUTH BROWARD.

#9 ARCHBiSHOP MCCARTHY (5-2) 5 game winning streak looking to keep the momentum going. NEXT GAME NEWBEEEY.

#10 CYPRESS BAY (8-3) the lightning are looking to make a run this year. Will they ? We will see.

Well that is my top 10 feel free to change switch or make your own top 10 and let's talk some basketball.

Actually Calvary Christian next game is Tuesday in the opening round of the kingdom of the sun in ocala against Meadowcreek Georgia, can't wait to get a good look at that huge front court I keep hearing about

Be sure to keep me updated. Wvauae there trying to be Dillard west lol with a lot of our alumni there who played for Dillard

Be sure to keep me updated. Wvauae there trying to be Dillard west lol with a lot of our alumni there who played for Dillard

I'll definately be keeping it updated on here.. I have seen some clips of 7"1 center and USC Commit Victor Uyaelunmo and Butler Commit Jarald Butler, Butler went down in the Kreul Under Armour classic Final against Miller Grove with an ankle injury and had it taped up and came back in but was told he wasn't the same after getting back in. Guess his status for next week is unclear

#1 DiLLARD (10-3) With impressive Tournament wins & a Huge Win over Westminster academy & also they are defending champs NEXT GAME @ BLANCHE ELY HUGE RIVAL GAME

#2 WESTMiNiSTER ACADEMY (11-2) IMPRESSIVE WINS And a very tough schedule with wins over State power Miami norland defending champ Blanche ely & more. There only lost to a fl school was Dillard.

#3CALVARY CHRiSTAN (7-1) They are Surging With their NBA SiZe front court only loss to Collegiate type Montervade academy NEXT GAME @OXBRIDGE ACADEMY

#4 BLANCHE ELY (13-2) wins against Miami norland and other power houses and are primed to repeat. NEXT GAME VA DILLARD RIVAL NIGHT

#5CARDINAL GIBBONS (9-0) looking very Good but haven't had the most challenging schedule but are primed to make some noise this year NEXT GAME PEMBROKE PINES CHARTER.

#6 SAGEMONT (7-4) A very Very Good sagemont team with a tough early season schedule but still the favorites to at least make it to Lakeland.

#7 CORAL SPRINGS (11-3) defending champions looking to stay hot and repeat. NEXT GAME CORAL GLADES.

#8 NOVA (10-3) the titans are 10-3 & is looking to make some noise in Broward county this year. NEXT GAME @ SOUTH BROWARD.

#9 ARCHBiSHOP MCCARTHY (5-2) 5 game winning streak looking to keep the momentum going. NEXT GAME NEWBEEEY.

#10 CYPRESS BAY (8-3) the lightning are looking to make a run this year. Will they ? We will see.

Well that is my top 10 feel free to change switch or make your own top 10 and let's talk some basketball.

I like it ..but I would consider University School, Pemroke Pines Charter, Hallandale, Miramar, Deerfield Beach, Piper, STA, among the mix with Nova, Archbishop McCarthy and Cypress Bay

I like it ..but I would consider University School, Pemroke Pines Charter, Hallandale, Miramar, Deerfield Beach, Piper, STA, among the mix with Nova, Archbishop McCarthy and Cypress Bay