STA schedule so far....

Vero Indian

2 hours ago, Vero Indian said:

8/24 Bishop Gorman 

9/16 Miami Columbus 

9/27@ Bishop Moore

10/11 @ Chaminade 

10/18 Monarch 

This right here is a potential natty schedule.....

What's their district looking like? Looks like they replaced Cocoa with Bishop Moore. Sounds like they were in talks to play again but STA wanted the game at STA for the 3rd year in a row. 

14 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

What's their district looking like? Looks like they replaced Cocoa with Bishop Moore. Sounds like they were in talks to play again but STA wanted the game at STA for the 3rd year in a row. 

I don't think they ducked but usually when a team either beats STA or comes close or have a close game with STA, STA punishes them thr next year......

24 minutes ago, Vero Indian said:

I don't think they ducked but usually when a team either beats STA or comes close or have a close game with STA, STA punishes them thr next year......

Oh I'm not saying they ducked. I'm just putting out what was said. They wanted Cocoa to come back down for a 3rd year in a row instead of making a return trip to Cocoa. Cocoa wasn't going for that.  Seemed like it was going to be how the Venice series was set up with Cocoa making 2 trips and getting a home game

1 hour ago, KeemD321 said:

Oh I'm not saying they ducked. I'm just putting out what was said. They wanted Cocoa to come back down for a 3rd year in a row instead of making a return trip to Cocoa. Cocoa wasn't going for that.  Seemed like it was going to be how the Venice series was set up with Cocoa making 2 trips and getting a home game

That's crazy.....three trips in a row?