super class?

DisabledAccount

This is essentially what my idea was about moving teams up and down based on wins and school size. More successful teams would move up, less successful teams would move down. (Basically, promotion and relegation system). What would eventually happen is that the cream of the crop would compete in 8A and the less competitive teams would compete in 2A. (1A would still be rural). 

This is essentially what my idea was about moving teams up and down based on wins and school size. More successful teams would move up, less successful teams would move down. (Basically, promotion and relegation system). What would eventually happen is that the cream of the crop would compete in 8A and the less competitive teams would compete in 2A. (1A would still be rural).

The issue is that creates 1 good class and the rest would be terrible

Where would you draw the North/South line for this if you were going to put it in place. I figure Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, then maybe SW florida up to Sarasota maybe. With the rest being North? I guess it depends on what teams would be in the class, but that would make the North Bracket very tough. (A lot of travel though). Maybe the finals could be back in Gainesville to even it out a bit?

Where would you draw the North/South line for this if you were going to put it in place. I figure Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, then maybe SW florida up Sarasota maybe. With the rest being North? I guess it depends on what teams would be in the class, but that would make the North Bracket very tough. (A lot of travel though). Maybe the finals could be back in gainesville to even it out a bit?

thats a good question, i would need to see the potential teams first though lol