super class?

DisabledAccount

Would not be a trouble, and no need for two classes in SFL. Just bring your best!

Iron sharpens iron.

powerhouses not just in the south and what i mean is how would you convince Trinity Christian to be in the same class as a STA or AHP?

if they did small class and big class they create 2 super classes which would have a lot of good playoff matchups and can pit best of the best

and i think it was texas that has something similar to that

powerhouses not just in the south and what i mean is how would you convince Trinity Christian to be in the same class as a STA or AHP?

if they did small class and big class they create 2 super classes which would have a lot of good playoff matchups and can pit best of the best

and i think it was texas that has something similar to that

TCA IS currently in the same class as AHP.

So we are already halfway there!

At the end of the day if you get beat down by a STA and you worked double time to try to beat the dragon, what is the worst that happens?

Your team's and your own hard work may not get you a ring but overall you are a better football player and more prepared, motivated and hungrier for the next challenge......and is life.

I don't know what's going up in Lake City, but down here these kids feed of one another's skills. Individually speaking, when you are always trying to prove yourself against elite competition, it sometimes gets noticed and next thing you know you have a offer.

If they did a small school and big school super class the biggest trouble would be finding enough to fill both classes, like how many would sign up for it

IMO, I think if you made a superclass most teams would be dying to get in. The alpha kids are gonna flock to those teams.

Smaller Publics and privates with history of success could petition up (Cocoa, TC, AHP, BTW etc).

Winning that class would be as hard as it gets and even the best programs in Fla like STA, Central, etc are going to lose more often than not with that type of grind. Would be epic IMO.

TCA IS currently in the same class as AHP.

So we are already halfway there!

At the end of the day if you get beat down by a STA and you worked double time to try to beat the dragon, what is the worst that happens?

Your team's and your own hard work may not get you a ring but overall you are a better football player and more prepared, motivated and hungrier for the next challenge......and is life.

I don't know what's going up in Lake City, but down here these kids feed of one another's skills. Individually speaking, when you are always trying to prove yourself against elite competition, it sometimes gets noticed and next thing you know you have a offer.

think about the potential playoff games you get from a super class

cocoa vs TCA

Columbus vs Central

STA vs Central

BTW vs Oxbridge

BTW vs TCA

just think how many more matchups you could get like those, cant tell me that dont scream money for the FHSAA and great playoff games

think about the potential playoff games you get from a super class

cocoa vs TCA

Columbus vs Central

STA vs Central

BTW vs Oxbridge

BTW vs TCA

just think how many more matchups you could get like those, cant tell me that dont scream money for the FHSAA and great playoff games

Already getting one of those matchups in the regular season

And BTW is hosting Chaminade-Madonna which is a better matchup than BTW vs Oxbridge

Already getting one of those matchups in the regular season

And BTW is hosting Chaminade-Madonna which is a better matchup than BTW vs Oxbridge

yeah and we also getting second year of TCA vs Cocoa

but all these matchups could happen within a 5 week period if they were in a super class (or 4 week, depending on how many teams joined)

but i do think that if they did a super class it should be set up by region like 1-4A are so they wouldnt be locked in to any games so they still get to play 10, even though some might play a few teams that are in the class

Yeah but the problem with cali is all the tough teams from socal play each other and DLS is always in it from the north. Don't want mismatched finals either. Its not just an open playoff over there.

Exactly!! so whoever makes it from the south would most of the time win the ship cause they would be battle tested..