OOS games you would want to see

SportsNut25

51 minutes ago, 941football said:

The Stephensville team had a D1 QB and really good RB and the head coach leave after the 2014 season. They are 7-15 since and look to be rebuilding the program.

Wow when we playeplayed them they were up there with Allen and it was a game for the ages even tho it still haunts me that after being 20+ poi t underdogs we blew a 19 point lead to lose 34-42 something like that smh!!!

1 hour ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Wow when we playeplayed them they were up there with Allen and it was a game for the ages even tho it still haunts me that after being 20+ poi t underdogs we blew a 19 point lead to lose 34-42 something like that smh!!!

I don't think they were on the same level as Allen

1 hour ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

What year Dillard play them 

3 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Close to it they went 14-1 that year & I think undefeated the year b4

2012 they were 14-1 and won the State Champ by the score of 70-35. 2013 Stephensville went 12-2 and deep into playoffs. Not sure of the outcome. They had a kid as a Jr named Jarrett Stidam at QB. He went on to Baylor and started a few games as a true freshman in 2015.

in 2014 The QB as a senior had a RB who if I recall ran for like 1800+ yards or some crazy number. So during the summer of 2014 the RB transferred and coach left to be an assistant in college. QB graduated and from what I could see the good players left and transferred elsewhere. That left the team in a bad spot. Venice already under contract (similar to this year having to go to Camden County) was obligated to go anyways.

First 2 passes from the at the time sophomore first start QB were intercepted at like to 10yard line and Venice was able to score 14-0 in the first few min of the game. It could have been worse but as the starters left the game Stephenville got it together and settled down.

Just my observation while we were there.