Small school class top 10

DisabledAccount

19 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I've decided that during the season I'm only going to do a top 5 for 1a-4a 

I'll still do top 10 in 5a-8a

How about a top 25 1A - 4A  since so many teams have moved classifications and some teams are playing higher classification competition.  It will probably be easier on you.  Also I wouldn't be surprised if they start combining these classes in future years especially if a team like Trenton makes a run in 4A.

1 hour ago, Sharkbait said:

How about a top 25 1A - 4A  since so many teams have moved classifications and some teams are playing higher classification competition.  It will probably be easier on you.  Also I wouldn't be surprised if they start combining these classes in future years especially if a team like Trenton makes a run in 4A.

2a and 3a might I'm not so sure about rest

I can do top 10 in 3a and 4a but there not enough teams in 1a and 2a bc of all this moving around 

I couldn't do 2a top 10 last year bc of limited depth and with fort white, newberry and trenton gone 1a is as hard as 2a to make a top 10

I do plan to do top 25 small class closer to season but i like having top 10 on every class but 1a and 2a are extremely difficult to find 10 teams good enough to rank 

I can get like 6-7 in each but after that I'm guessing 

Maybe I'll just do top 5 in 1a and 2a and rest top 10

• 3 weeks later...