WEEK 5 UPSET'S

“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)

Sooo football is finally back in florida and we have a lot of good matchups this week and some games that are predicted to be blow out's ...but hey this is football anything can happen so who do you all see completing a upset this week.

can it be MiAMi CENTRAL OVER IMG ACADEMY

can it be CHAMiNADE OVER AMERICAN HERITAGE

can it be BOOKER T OVER MIAMI NORTH WESTERN

can it be PAHOKEE OVER VERO

CAN IT BE ARCHBISHOP OVER AMERICAN HERITAGE DELRAY

WESTERN OVER FLANAGAN ....could we really say upset being how far Flanagan has fallen but western have yet to beat Flanagan so we will see...they never had beat dillard up until 3 weeks so maybe they make it two games in a row.

feel freed to add matchups that u believe have a set up to be a upset.

I think people will consider columbia a underdog to Madison this week for a few reasons 

1 we are coming off a 24 point loss to Lee on Tuesday 

2 Madison is 1a favorite while most don't feel Columbia is even a good 7a team

3 we are playing 3 days after traveling to Lee while Madison had week 4 game on Saturday so they had 2 extra days to prepare 

4 it's at boot hill stadium which is a hostile environment 

5 we haven't defeated madison since 1966

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I think people will consider columbia a underdog to Madison this week for a few reasons 

3 we are playing 3 days after traveling to Lee while Madison had week 4 game on Saturday so they had 2 extra days to prepare 

when I first saw this list I thought it was a list of games and upset's u had smh lol but cool cool I feel u don't know much about Madison if anything but u gave some insight but what is a boot hill stadium ??? lol && outside of this game do have any games u feel can be or u wouldn't be surprised if it turned into a upset.

Just now, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

when I first saw this list I thought it was a list of games and upset's u had smh lol but cool cool I feel u don't know much about Madison if anything but u gave some insight but what is a boot hill stadium ??? lol && outside of this game do have any games u feel can be or u wouldn't be surprised if it turned into a upset.

I have a few but I'll need to look into it,  I'll write that up later as well as the South Florida thread picks from What you posted earlier 

Boot Hill stadium Is Madison's stadium, from what i heard the sideline is almost entirely dirt and the field not the best of fields but I'll see for myself tomorrow 

29 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I have a few but I'll need to look into it,  I'll write that up later as well as the South Florida thread picks from What you posted earlier 

Boot Hill stadium Is Madison's stadium, from what i heard the sideline is almost entirely dirt and the field not the best of fields but I'll see for myself tomorrow 

got ya

One i will say to keep a eye on is bartram trail traveling to St Augustine 

St Augustine is not a easy place to win and bartram trail in football has never defeated St Augustine 

I think St Augustine is 17-0 in program history over bartram trail so St Augustine has their number 

I think Boyd Anderson vs Ely  is a trap game for boyd Anderson, i don't get feeling Boyd is very strong this year and Ely while being 0-2 has lost to 2 underrated teams which gives me a feeling they might sneak up on Boyd Anderson and dillard  you of all people know what ely is capable of doing when they sneak into a game with a less than stellar record 

I'll think of a few more by tomorrow morning to add to list

4 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

One i will say to keep a eye on is bartram trail traveling to St Augustine 

St Augustine is not a easy place to win and bartram trail in football has never defeated St Augustine 

I think St Augustine is 17-0 in program history over bartram trail so St Augustine has their number 

I think Boyd Anderson vs Ely  is a trap game for boyd Anderson, i don't get feeling Boyd is very strong this year and Ely while being 0-2 has lost to 2 underrated teams which gives me a feeling they might sneak up on Boyd Anderson and dillard  you of all people know what ely is capable of doing when they sneak into a game with a less than stellar record 

I'll think of a few more by tomorrow morning to add to list

just throw salt in a healing wound why don't you lol ....but yeah ely can very well win regardless of how putrid they have looked I don't see it happening boyd Anderson has had ely number of late as well and its at boyd Anderson so we will see... I don't know who I want to lose this game ...on 1 hand our district rival is playing always good for them to lose wether its in district or not then u have our most hated rival in ely u want them to lose every game like they lost the first two embarrassingly so idk lol

12 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

just throw salt in a healing wound why don't you lol ....but yeah ely can very well win regardless of how putrid they have looked I don't see it happening boyd Anderson has had ely number of late as well and its at boyd Anderson so we will see... I don't know who I want to lose this game ...on 1 hand our district rival is playing always good for them to lose wether its in district or not then u have our most hated rival in ely u want them to lose every game like they lost the first two embarrassingly so idk lol

Well considering ely usually pulls at least 1 upset a year i would probably go for them so the upset out of bag early lol

5 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

stop playing the victim.  If Columbia can't beat Madison you shouldn't talk about them the rest of the year.  They have no shot in 7A if they can't beat Madison

13 minutes ago, badbird said:

stop playing the victim.  If Columbia can't beat Madison you shouldn't talk about them the rest of the year.  They have no shot in 7A if they can't beat Madison

I'm not there really are people who think we can't beat Madison, had a few tell me before year we would go 5-5 and gave us no shot against some of these teams (in particular Lee, Madison, trinity Christian) and even had someone who wanted to bet money on Fletcher beating us,  i almost took that bet but i knew that would be basically stealing