Glades Central Vs Oxbridge

Raider14

Hey guys what you think about gc vs oxbridge @ oxbridge a lot of people saying oxbridge might put a running on Glades Central. I think glades central has a chance in this one but will lose in the trenches towards the end, but if oxbridge was to put a running clock on gc I wouldn't be surprised. Glades central looked good against clewiston but then again that's clewiston they are not good, but you never know glades central might surprise us all on thursday stay tuned. Give me feedback on what you think about the game and the results and who got the advantage with the matchups. 

8 minutes ago, Raider14 said:

Hey guys what you think about gc vs oxbridge @ oxbridge a lot of people saying oxbridge might put a running on Glades Central. I think glades central has a chance in this one but will lose in the trenches towards the end, but if oxbridge was to put a running clock on gc I wouldn't be surprised. Glades central looked good against clewiston but then again that's clewiston they are not good, but you never know glades central might surprise us all on thursday stay tuned. Give me feedback on what you think about the game and the results and who got the advantage with the matchups. 

I gotta go oxbridge, oxbridge may be on last year of being a state contender so they gonna bring it and finish at their best, i see them getting to Orlando this year in 3a north 

idkkkk as much as I respect glades central ...this isn't oakleaf or Clewiston this is Oxbridge academy ...for starters I don't believe this will be OXB last year as a state title contender they will just reload. 2 I believe OXB will win this 1 rather convincingly I believe it will be a running clock by halftime if not I would be extremely surprised.