1-2 MIAMI NORTHWESTERN VS 0-3 BLANCHE ELY

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

ALRIGHT FOOTBALL FANS A COUPLE MONTHS AGO WE WOULD HAVE LOOKED AT THIS GAME AND SAID O THATS A EASY WIN FOR THE BULLS BUT I'M NOT SO SURE WHILE I DO BELIEVE THE BULLS WILL STILL WIN BETWEEN THERE DC GETTING FIRED AND THAT HUGE LOST TO CAROL CITY AND THE OFFENSE LOOKING INCAPABLE TO SCORE I REALLY THINK THIS GAME WILL B MORE CLOSER THEN WHAT PEOPLE MAY THINK ELY IS A PROUD PROGRAM SO I DOUBT THEY WILL JUS LAY DOWN AND LOSE STARING 0-4 RIGHT IN THE FACE EAITHER WAY EAITHER TEAM CAN AFFORD TO LOSE ANY MORE GAMES IF THE BULLS FIND SOMEWAY TO LOSE THIS THEY WILL BE 1-3 WITH CENTRAL BTW JACKSON AND NORLAND TO PLAY NOT GOOD IF ELY LOSE THEY WILL B 0-4 AND THE LAUGHING STOCK OF POMPANO BEACH AND GOOD LIKELY LOSE UP TO 8 GAMES ....SO WHAT ARE U GUYS TAKE ON THE GAME

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

LOL! I AGREE WITH YOU  BUT WHAT IF THEY DO LOSE CAUSE REMEMBER U GUYS DIDNT THINK CAROL CITY WOULD BEAT THEM...ELY IS NOT CAROL CITY OF COURSE BUT IM JUST SAYING BUT EAITHER WAY I C MNW WINNING BUT DANG ELY 0-4 WOOOWWWW!! LOL...GUESS THAT JUST GOES TO SHOW ALL THEM 9-1 SEASON'S WAS BECAUSE OF A WEAK WEAK SCHEDULE...HEY WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD TIGERS LOL

Ely will not be the laughing stock of Pompano Beach and the alumni, community and current students knows that. See Ely, Boyd Anderson, Deerfield Beach, Dillard and Norland are basketball schools. Football for these school are just an extra bonus for them if they do well. If these schools do bad during football season then they always have basketball season to fall back on. Whereas schools like: Miramar, American and Carol City They're both good at football and basketball so your actually getting 2 sports. Last thing are the schools such as: Jackson, Northwestern, Central and btw. Once football season is over these schools don't have anything to fall back on. I mean you do have track and field, but that sport isn't looked at in the same light as football or basketball and remember these are inner city black schools so softball, baseball, tennis, volleyball, water polo and bowling are way out their in left field.Which makes this the exact reason why these schools take football to the heart.

Guest Gridiron5

There's plenty of talent in Pompano Beach. Ely is just as much as a football program as it is in Basketball. The talent of that area has gone to other teams, Dillard was, and still has plenty of Football talent, but with Private teams as Plantation-Heritage, and St. Thomas, you have players going across to different parts to other teams. Deerfield (again, football just as much as Basketball, Bucks hold the record for the longest consective streak of making the playoffs, BA same thing, has underachieved, and is in the Lauderdale area. Before 2006, Miramar was never a premiere football program. Medicore in the best sense. American is nowhere near a football power. Jackson, NW & Central are good because most if not all of their players are on Track as with BTW which is the 2nd best Track team in the State.

Guest RocketFuel

^^^ TOTALLY AGREEEEE, TAKE NOTES FROM THE GRIDIRON, BTW UHH, SLICK, YOU'RE TOTALLY WRONG, WE HAVE PLENTY TO FALL BACK ON UNLIKE YOUR BASKETBALL PROGRAM, LMAOO. CC STILL HAS MORE TITLES THAN YA'LL, AND SO DO THE BULLS. CAN'T STAND "DA WEST", BUT COMMON SENSE FANS KNOW THEY AREN'T THE SAME "BULLS", SO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, AMERICAN ? (LMAOO), THAT IS ALL I HAD TO SEE TO KNOW THAT'S SILLY. BTW, THIS GAME DOESN'T MATTER ANYWAY, IT'S NOT DISTRICT, ELY IS GARBAGE, MOST OF THEIR HOME AREA PLAYERS ARE AT STA, BA, OR NORTHEAST, BULLS CAN WIN, AND STILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH CC, NORLAND, AND DEM ROCKETSSSS

1st off when has the last time anyone noticed Northwestern, Central, Jackson or btw to be good at basketball or any other sport besides football and track and field. 2nd thing I know about Miramar and where they come from and we've beaten Central which is the year we went to states. As for American I never said they was a powerhouse in football I said they good at both football and basketball. Oh about St.Thomas if they so called going to all the black schools or any school taking all the good players why they can't beat Miramar I'm just saying. I don't need for anybody to sit here and correct me, If you look the history among black schools besides football, basketball and track and field we don't do good. Now I can't speak for other parts of Florida or the country but speaking for South Florida I stand correct.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Ely will not be the laughing stock of Pompano Beach and the alumni, community and current students knows that. See Ely, Boyd Anderson, Deerfield Beach, Dillard and Norland are basketball schools. Football for these school are just an extra bonus for them if they do well. If these schools do bad during football season then they always have basketball season to fall back on. Whereas schools like: Miramar, American and Carol City They're both good at football and basketball so your actually getting 2 sports. Last thing are the schools such as: Jackson, Northwestern, Central and btw. Once football season is over these schools don't have anything to fall back on. I mean you do have track and field, but that sport isn't looked at in the same light as football or basketball and remember these are inner city black schools so softball, baseball, tennis, volleyball, water polo and bowling are way out their in left field.Which makes this the exact reason why these schools take football to the heart.

see thats where i have to disagree with you there slick dillard and ely has always been known for football before anything football is the face of those schools we just have the best of both worlds because we also have nationally rankd basketball teams

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

There's plenty of talent in Pompano Beach. Ely is just as much as a football program as it is in Basketball. The talent of that area has gone to other teams, Dillard was, and still has plenty of Football talent, but with Private teams as Plantation-Heritage, and St. Thomas, you have players going across to different parts to other teams. Deerfield (again, football just as much as Basketball, Bucks hold the record for the longest consective streak of making the playoffs, BA same thing, has underachieved, and is in the Lauderdale area. Before 2006, Miramar was never a premiere football program. Medicore in the best sense. American is nowhere near a football power. Jackson, NW & Central are good because most if not all of their players are on Track as with BTW which is the 2nd best Track team in the State.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU AS I WAS JUST TELLING SLICK DILLARD AND ELY WAS A FOOTBALL PROGRAM BEFORE ANYTHING WITH DILLARD WE STILL HAVE PLENTY OF TALENT BUT WITH ST THOMAS AMERICAN HERITAGE AND U-SCHOOL ARE INNER TALENT GO TO THOSE SCHOOLS AND WERE LEFT WITH THE 1'S WHO WHO ACTUALLY WANA STRIVE AND GET A PROGRAM BACK TO DA PROMISE LAND

1st off when has the last time anyone noticed Northwestern, Central, Jackson or btw to be good at basketball or any other sport besides football and track and field. 2nd thing I know about Miramar and where they come from and we've beaten Central which is the year we went to states. As for American I never said they was a powerhouse in football I said they good at both football and basketball. Oh about St.Thomas if they so called going to all the black schools or any school taking all the good players why they can't beat Miramar I'm just saying. I don't need for anybody to sit here and correct me, If you look the history among black schools besides football, basketball and track and field we don't do good. Now I can't speak for other parts of Florida or the country but speaking for South Florida I stand correct.

If we are doing that....than I think we need to head over to Miramar lololol. All kidding aside I agree with you slick. Schools like BTW and Northwestern are mostly known for their football programs. Sure they may have a good yr in another sport every once in a while but most yrs all the attention goes onto the football team. 

@ StaRaiders2014 that's the point I've been trying to get across this whole time these other people just think I'm bashing they schools but I'm not. Just like you said Northwestern and btw are known for football so when that's done what do they have and it seems like no body can answer that. As for Dillard and Ely I'm talking about present day let's say the last 10 years. What have these schools done football wise

@ StaRaiders2014 that's the point I've been trying to get across this whole time these other people just think I'm bashing they schools but I'm not. Just like you said Northwestern and btw are known for football so when that's done what do they have and it seems like no body can answer that. As for Dillard and Ely I'm talking about present day let's say the last 10 years. What have these schools done football wise

I get you 100% when BTW is done with football this yr....what do you think they will do? Start getting ready for spring ball and next season because football makes most of the money for that athletic program thus they will probably spend a good portion of it on football. Ely is a little different right now like you said right now they are a power in bball. However, who knows in 5-10yrs they may be back to having a decent football program too. 

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

AS FAR AS IN THE DADE SCHOOLS I CANT SPEAK ON THEM CAUSE IM NOT FROM DADE BUT AS FAR AS IN DILLARD WHAT HAVE WE DONE IN THE LAST 10 YEARS HOW BOUT MAKN 6+ PLAYOFF APPEARNCES 2 OF THOSE PLAYOFF APPEARNCES WE GOT TO THE 2ND ROUND AND RAN INTO ST THOMAS WAS WERE  NATIONAL CHAMPIONS BOTH YEARS IN A ROW..NOW! DO WE HAVE ANY STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS IN THAT TIME NO WE DO NOT BUT WHAT HAVE OTHER SCHOOLS DONE IN THAT TIME PUBLIC SCHOOLS WISE?? NOTHING U CAN GET TO THE STATE GAME BUT IF U LOSE YOUR STILL COMING UP WITH NOTHING LIKE A TEAM WHO LOST IN THE 1ST ROUND OR DIDNT MAKE IT AT ALL DILLARD STILL HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIONSHIPS IN THE WHOLE BROWARD COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOL WISE

All I was saying was that a lot of schools have football as a bonus because they're good at basketball as well and some schools only have football. Now track and field is good but I don't think that sport is on the same level as football and basketball. Let me ask yaw a question. How many schools won a championship in football and basketball in the same school year, mind you all Norland did in 2011

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

All I was saying was that a lot of schools have football as a bonus because they're good at basketball as well and some schools only have football. Now track and field is good but I don't think that sport is on the same level as football and basketball. Let me ask yaw a question. How many schools won a championship in football and basketball in the same school year, mind you all Norland did in 2011

i feel u on that slick but i guess what people got a lil moved by was when u said alota schools are not football schools like dillard and norland for example now idk about norland but dillard has always been a football School ALWAYS! football come before anything now were blessed to have a national ranked basketball program but when it comes down to it miramar is obviously at the top in florida now in football but you guys was not always a football school

Yeah....... I know that about Miramar shoot Miramar just starting to come around. Now Dillard was always good the best in Broward probably better then St. Thomas Aquinas then again I should have made it clearer, but I was referring to the last 10 years or so. I mean people gone still look back to the past no matter what the conversation is on but who's been successful lately that's the question I was posing to people

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Yeah....... I know that about Miramar shoot Miramar just starting to come around. Now Dillard was always good the best in Broward probably better then St. Thomas Aquinas then again I should have made it clearer, but I was referring to the last 10 years or so.I mean people gone still look back to the past no matter what the conversation is on but who's been successful lately that's the question I was posing to people

i get you 100% but if you want to talk about who has been succesfull lately you can only name 2 schools broward wise st thomas and u school and it's funny that those are the 2 schools that recruit the most plus there private at that total advantage over regular private schools!! but thats no excuse what is the truth is that over 30+ h.s in broward not 1 public school won the championship it dont matter weather u got to state or not if u didnt come away with the ring the season was a failure just as if u missed da playoffs all together when miramar won in 09 i believe that was there 1st won if i stand corrected have they won one since then?? noo did they get to the dance yea but came up short so all i'm trying to say is that "what have you done" question is so over rated at times because when you look at it alot of schools in broward public schools wise are trying to get there 1st.!! dillard has 2 witch still leads broward as the most by a public school so that mean only thing alota schools is padding ranks but not finishing the job

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

@ DHS_Panthers Okay I'll agree with you, but who do you think has better talent Dade or Broward and Univerisity school hasn't played anybody in my opinion wait until they play Manatee and Central

UMMMM I WOULD HAVE TO SAY RIGHT NOW ITS A TIE AND IF ANY COUNTY HAVE THE EDGE I WOULD SAY DADE AS OF RIGHT NOW BECAUSE IN DADE YOU HAVE SCHOOLS WHO WANT TO BEAT THE BEST LIKE THE WEST VS CENTRAL OR CENTRAL VS BOOKER T I MEAN I CAN NAME SO MAAAAANY MATCHUPS WHERE KIDS GO TO THESE SCHOOLS LOOKING TO KNOCK OF A CERTAIN RIVAL OR THE "BIG DAWG OF DADE" WHERE AS IN BROWARD EVERYBODY RUN TO THE SAME SCHOOL ST THOMAS AND NOW U SCHOOL IF ALL THE TALENT ACTUALLY STAYED AT THERE HOME SCHOOLS THE TALENT POOL WILL B SCATERD AND SOME OF THESE GAMES WILL B ALOT MORE COMPETITVE THERES NO KILLER INSTINCT IN THESE BOYS NOW IN DAYS EVERYBODY WANT TO GO THE TEAM WITH THE MOST RECOGNITION THEY DONT WANT TO TRY AND KNOCK THEM OFF...SOO IF U WANA KNOW WHY DILLARD ELY B.A IS NOT LIKE THEY USE TO BE IS BECAUSE THEY TALENT GOES STR8 TO ST THOMAS AND U SCHOOL AND THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS ARE LEFT TO PLAY WITH THE KIDS WHO ACTUALLY WANT TO BUILD THE PROGRAM UP AND GET IT BACK TO WHAT IT USE 2 B....90% OF THE KIDS TODAY DONT CARE ABOUT THE COMUNITY THE PROGRAM THEY CARE ABOUT INDIVIDUAL STATS

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

BUT WHEN U LOOK AT IS U SCHOOL IS NOT TECHNICALLY A PUBLIC SCHOOL STA...AND PLUS THEY RECRUIT JUST LIKE YOUR RAIDERS WHEN DILLAD WON THERE 2 CHAMPIIONSHIPS AND MADE 5 STATE APPERANCES IT WAS WITH STR8 TALENT FROM THE SCHOOL NO RECRUTING PLAYING U SCHOOL AND ST THOMAS IS LIKE PLAYING AN ALLSTAR TEAM WITH ALLSTAR COACHES AND DONT SAY WELL MIRAMAR IS A PUBLIC SCHOOL AND THEY BEAT ST THOMAS 3 YEARS IN A ROW SINCE 2009 WHEN THEY WON THAT STATE CHAMPIONSHIP MIRAMAR HAS BEEN RECRUITING AND GETTING STAR KIDS FROM ALL OOOVER DADE....

BUT WHEN U LOOK AT IS U SCHOOL IS NOT TECHNICALLY A PUBLIC SCHOOL STA...AND PLUS THEY RECRUIT JUST LIKE YOUR RAIDERS WHEN DILLAD WON THERE 2 CHAMPIIONSHIPS AND MADE 5 STATE APPERANCES IT WAS WITH STR8 TALENT FROM THE SCHOOL NO RECRUTING PLAYING U SCHOOL AND ST THOMAS IS LIKE PLAYING AN ALLSTAR TEAM WITH ALLSTAR COACHES AND DONT SAY WELL MIRAMAR IS A PUBLIC SCHOOL AND THEY BEAT ST THOMAS 3 YEARS IN A ROW SINCE 2009 WHEN THEY WON THAT STATE CHAMPIONSHIP MIRAMAR HAS BEEN RECRUITING AND GETTING STAR KIDS FROM ALL OOOVER DADE....

I see your point about USchool about not techincally not being public. I think if STA recruits they needs head over to Miramar right about now....LOL. STA recruits the kid who Miramar recruited who Northwestern recruited LOLOLOL. I will say in the past I have seen people get all worked up over recruiting...truthfully if STA does recruit (i truthfully dont know if we really do obviously the signs are there but i am not in the AD so idk) than i'd just go with it most schools in SFLA do now a days once they get good. I see no reason to get worked up about it....in fact ill probably joke about it lol. I think having Cris Carter as a coach and Irvin being around the program doesn't hurt at all. 

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

I see your point about USchool about not techincally not being public. I think if STA recruits they needs head over to Miramar right about now....LOL. STA recruits the kid who Miramar recruited who Northwestern recruited LOLOLOL. I will say in the past I have seen people get all worked up over recruiting...truthfully if STA does recruit (i truthfully dont know if we really do obviously the signs are there but i am not in the AD so idk) than i'd just go with it most schools in SFLA do now a days once they get good. I see no reason to get worked up about it....in fact ill probably joke about it lol. I think having Cris Carter as a coach and Irvin being around the program doesn't hurt at all. 

ST THOMAS HAS BEEN RECRUITING FOR YEARS I DONT KNOW WITCH SCHOOL IT IS MIRAMAR OR ST THOMAS BUT 1 OF YOU GUYS RECRUITED A RUNNER BACK WAAAY FROM G.A MOVED HIS FAMILY DOWN HERE AND ACTUALLY PAY FOR THEM A PLACE TO STAY TO THEY GET ON THERE FEET AND THAT IS A FACT NOT AN ASSUMPTION.! MY THING IS I GET WHAT YOUR SAYING BUT PLAYING U SCHOOL AND ST THOMAS WILL ALWAYS B A DISADVANTAGE BECAUSE LIKE I SAID YOUR PLAYING AN ALLSTAR TEAM AND WHATS CRAZY IS U SCHOOL IS STILL KIND OF A NEW SCHOOL AND ALREADY THEY BLOSSOMED TO THE TOP OF FLA ....RECRUITING!!!...I GURANTEE U IF ALL THESE TOP NOTCH PLAYERS STAYED AT THERE HOME SCHOOL THE PLAYING AND COMPETITVE FIELD WILL B WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY MORE EVEN THEN IT IS NOW

Recruiting from Miramar high school would never work. Miramar is going on an A school for the 3rd year in a row so the education is their. Also, Miramar isn't an inner city black school like Ely, Dillard, Hallandale or Boyd Anderson; so..... trying to get these kids out of an inner city neighborhood won't work. Last thing the sports teams here are really good or some might say decent such as basketball boys and girl,track and field boys and girls, flag football and the big top dog of them all football.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Recruiting from Miramar high school would never work. Miramar is going on an A school for the 3rd year in a row so the education is their. Also, Miramar isn't an inner city black school like Ely, Dillard, Hallandale or Boyd Anderson; so..... trying to get these kids out of an inner city neighborhood won't work. Last thing the sports teams here are really good or some might say decent such as basketball boys and girl,track and field boys and girls, flag football and the big top dog of them all football.

i get what your saying but i wouldnt say top notch i meaaaan you guys are bad boys on the football field and you guys are ranked but if you the state game again this year or dont even make it there ((witch i dont see y wouldnt they)) the season would b a failure since 09 you guys havent finished the job no matter how close you got no matter how many games you won or who it was against you didnt win the big game and before 09 you guys had NOTHING.! not trying to be critical or seem like i'm downing miramar just speaking the facts though same with every other broward public school so far nobody hasn't been doing anything besides st thomas and there a recruting allstar private school so they dont count same as u school who just won last year. NOW.! if its about padding stats every year and just getting there and not winning then yea yall BEAST MODE.! but they way i was raised and where i'm from with out the ring its a FAILURE.!!