Cocoa versus Everglades prep

Cat_Scratch

3 hours ago, Mustangs78 said:

Merritt Isl. wants no part of Cocoa anymore and I bet M. I. will drop Viera in the future.  Probably a good thing Hurricane Irma scratched Viera vs. M.I. game. Hec , Palm Bay beat Merritt Isl. 14 - 7 a couple of weeks ago and then Viera beat Palm Bay 59 -21 with 2 turnovers in the red zone, otherwise Viera would have dropped 70 on Palm Bay.  It is to bad Irma canceled the Osceola vs. Viera those are games people want to see.

Agree on Palm Bay score, pirates might not of scored either but for the fact MLB Brenden Mays(Army commit) didn't play. 

3 hours ago, Mustangs78 said:

Merritt Isl. wants no part of Cocoa anymore and I bet M. I. will drop Viera in the future.  Probably a good thing Hurricane Irma scratched Viera vs. M.I. game. Hec , Palm Bay beat Merritt Isl. 14 - 7 a couple of weeks ago and then Viera beat Palm Bay 59 -21 with 2 turnovers in the red zone, otherwise Viera would have dropped 70 on Palm Bay.  It is to bad Irma canceled the Osceola vs. Viera those are games people want to see.

But boy ole boy would it be a heck of a crowd to see it lol 

2 hours ago, Bamarod said:

I think Viera falls back some after this year without some substantial transfers into program. Not saying they won't be able to beat most in Brevard, but won't be able to compete for state. Love watching MI/Viera for the old days. Agree it sucks they couldn't reschedule Osceola game because that would be along lines of Viera/Cocoa. 

I agree this is Viera's year, next year they lose a lot of starting Sr' s. 

I have a feeling Viera is going to get some good transfers next year.

14 minutes ago, Mustangs78 said:

Corbin was the only one possibly coming over to Viera.  He played a few years in our youth league, but my son told me it never really got serious.  His grandfather wanted him to stay in Rockledge.

I coached Corbin In Viera League. I coached with Jason Allen when we won Brevard County. His grandfather refused to believe Corbin was a RB. Wanted him to be the next Cam Newton. We tried to talk him out of the transfer, Corbin has incredble vision for a RB, just natural talent( Division 1 talent). We as coaches could all see it , problem was Corbin and grandad couldn't.  Guess we have proved right 4 years later.  

6 hours ago, Mustangs78 said:

Tiger86, you guys are going to put good a whooping on Rockledge Nov. 3.  But you will see a much different Raider  team than the last 4 years that you have out scored them 205 - 28. 

Lol were going to beat them so bad there going to need grief counseling lol