Dillard @ Northeast Panthers Looks to Win 4th Straight.

On a Year where we had 1 of the toughest schedules to start the season in Broward this year my panthers found themselfs 0-3 with a offense that was on a horrific paste a defense that was solid but was on the field all game and fans who were really contemplating Dillard going 0-10.

a few weeks later Dillard finds themselves 3-3 and 2-0 in district play with a chance to be over .500 for the first time this season.

also Dillard looks to go over .500 on the road at 2-1 am I seeing a state title or deep playoff run for my panthers !? Of course not offense is still inconsistent but has gotten better play calling is still slightly belove avg and we still commit to many penalties and can’t consistently move the ball which would hurt us big against the Miami central and etc of the world.

but for right now I say the panthers continue to roll and get there (playoffs) when we get there.

PREDICTION DILLARD gets to the 30 mark for the first time this year Dillard 38 northeast 12

5 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Dillard 

Archbishop Mccarthy

Boyd Anderson 

between Boynton Beach and northeast idk i here Boynton is a dumpster fire right now after week 1 and northeast is will northeast both only has 1 win 

I’ll go Boynton then northeast to finish 

I believe Boynton is at Glades Central tonight so may be approaching  do or die for both teams there...

11 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

I believe Boynton is at Glades Central tonight so may be approaching  do or die for both teams there...

They are I thought it was last week but I guess B.B. has a bye but I see Gc looking like world beaters atleast for tonight especially if bb is the dumpster fire I’m hearing they are.

21 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Dillard 

Archbishop Mccarthy

Boyd Anderson 

between Boynton Beach and northeast idk i here Boynton is a dumpster fire right now after week 1 and northeast is will northeast both only has 1 win 

I’ll go Boynton then northeast to finish 

I have to agree, dillard looks to be only playoff worthy team in district atm