Miami Springs @ STA Round 1 7A Playoffs

STARaiders2014

Well STA begins their march to a 2nd straight title in 7A vs Miami Springs this should be a very interesting one but one that truthfully I expect to win. We need to be focused and ready for this one though and I think our boys will be ready and fired up to prove they are better than people are perceiving after that L to DB. What are your thoughts?

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Well STA begins their march to a 2nd straight title in 7A vs Miami Springs this should be a very interesting one but one that truthfully I expect to win. We need to be focused and ready for this one though and I think our boys will be ready and fired up to prove they are better than people are perceiving after that L to DB. What are your thoughts?

1ST THINGS 1ST WELCOME BACK STA..AND 2ND I BELIEVE YOU GUYS WILL HANDEL MIAMI SPRINGS HANDILY ESPECIALLY AFTER THAT LOST TO DB....DILLARD IS IN THE SAME PREDICMENT THEY WENT N2 SOUL BOWL LACK ;LUSTER NO ENGERY NO SENSE OF URGENY STR8 UNDERESTIMATED ELY BECAUSE OF THERE 4-5 RECORD AT THE TIME AND ELY OUTPLAYED THEM OUT HUSTLED THEM AND IN THE END PUT SOMETHING ON THEM THAT LEFT THE FANS INCLUDING MY SELF DISGUSTED AND LEFT THE PLAYERS EMBARASSED THEY WASNT EVEN SUPPOSE TO HAVE PRACTICE MONDAY BUT THEY DID AND THE REST OF THIS WEEK THEY CAME MONDAY QUIET SERIOUS AND READY TO KNOCK SOME 1 HEAD OFF SO I EXPECT A TOTALLY DIFF PERFORMANCE FRIDAY......SORRY FOR GETTING OFF TOPIC LOL

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

STA by 21-24pts here....probably more but after last week sticking to the low margin of victory this week 

i feel u on that STA only a couple hours away before we know who advance who season is over.