Da West vs Miramar week 1

Zoe Boy

1 hour ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Yooo it’s some dope ass week one matchups this year .., who will be the home team ?? @Zoe Boy

If I’m not mistaken I think Miramar plays American heritage and STA this year to

Idk but I wouldn’t be shocked if Miramar is playing them

12 hours ago, FloTech said:

Both teams bring back alot I believe 

Miramar lost nearly 40 Seniors including their QB and 4* WR Dominick Watt who will be playing for Scott Frost at Nebraska...They had over 20 Juniors on the 2017 roster and will likely get a few in from surrounding schools.   Miramar's  best upcoming player in 4* 2020 S/DB Henry Gray transferred to Miami Central a couple Months ago.  Miramar is probably going to need a few things to happen to catch up to the 2017 roster.  

35 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Miramar lost nearly 40 Seniors including their QB and 4* WR Dominick Watt who will be playing for Scott Frost at Nebraska...They had over 20 Juniors on the 2017 roster and will likely get a few in from surrounding schools.   Miramar's  best upcoming player in 4* 2020 S/DB Henry Gray transferred to Miami Central a couple Months ago.  Miramar is probably going to need a few things to happen to catch up to the 2017 roster.  

Dang